General complaint about favouring VS by Developers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zANGRONz, Oct 31, 2013.

1. zANGRONz

-TR Soldier of Waterson BR 74-

Dear Developers,

first of all thank you for this free game and all your work. I really like playing this game and the community that comes with it. But there are some thinks i have to speak out because it is highly annoying.

In my opinion the Developers are not neutral when it comes to TR and they are clearly favouring the VS on different levels. Let me give some examples that are more than just a slap to the face:

When the 2nd week of WDS was finished you did a podcastshow announcing it with "Catch up on last week's PlanetSide 2 World Domination Streams with your developer representatives! "
    TR: http://www.twitch.tv/planetside2/b/ 465240745

->Our representatives? Margaret "Luperza" Krohn is clearly not a TR represantive for the TR as she told us herself more then once. As this wouldn`t be enough she gave out a puplic rallycry versus the TR telling the VS and NC to team up against us!!! Are you serious?!

They took you by the word and formed up against us. Ignoring the territory situation and started pounding on us. We had more then one occasion when our platoons got attacked by VS and NC in formation! Furthermore some Players created TR-Characters and started infiltrating and gave out intel to their homefactions. This goes for the NC and the VS.

But we fought back with detication, communication and tactic`s.
    When you realized TR are still ahead in the scores you started switching warpgates. After week four we were still winning and you switched warpgates again! As we were still ahead in the scores you started implementing new rules and extending the duration of the "Preseason-WDS".
    Pleased with the result you were finally able to announce your faction the winners. Mission accomplished! Who cares that TR won 4 out of 6 weeks.

Enough of the WDS. Yesterday we were fighting versus the VS at Crux-HQ. We were attacked by several ESA of the VS. As we fired our AA-rockets it more then once happened that the Pilots released their flares and were able to release another set of flares with a cooldown of like 10 seconds or less! Even some were able to "outmanouver" Grounder-Rockets.
    I dont use the Striker since it isn`t worth the certs anymore after you nerfed it because it was too usefull against the VS and they successfully complained enough in the forums. Since i bought it with certs and not with SC i dont care, but for those who bought it with SC and actually spent real money it is more than unfair in my opinion! They are financing your salary in the end!

I am not a low level Character and have played different Shootergames so i have seen a little bit of the game and got some xp on the battlefield. And when i get killed by a level 4 purple-laser-shooter with 2 shots i am starting to wonder.

In my opinion you dont give a sh.. about the TR and leave us with bad equipment because so many crybabys people (didnt want to insult anyone) spent more times in the forums then working out tactics for a better teamwork.

P.S. I didnt even got to the Zoe-Maxes that are more then OP!

Thank you for reading and again thank you for a free game.
    • Up x 6
  2. Seabhac

Waterson TR complaining anything? That's hilarious.
    (I know that's not constructive at all, but it had to be said.)
    • Up x 13
  3. Flapatax

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  4. Ice

Nothing in this thread is constructive at all.
    • Up x 7
  5. VSDerp

But who won the ultimate empire showdown when clearly vanu won?? i'll wait and you can figure who got favored.
  6. Santondouah

Dear devs,

As a NC I would like you to stop favouring both TR and VS players (...)

Would you not laugh at this ? Seriously, this is ridiculous... Stop crying ! I am fed up with that kind of players (most of the time TR) you represent who cry whenever they are not steam rolling on opposite factions...
    • Up x 13
  7. MarlboroMan-E

Conspiracy theory about dev love for any empire is just silly. Sure, ZOE needs a major balance pass, but so does the frac and striker. I kinda feel bad for the NC sometimes, and everybody knows Higgles is NC. We've just been stuck in balance limbo for months cause of the optimization thing, the balance pendulum will swing back and forth again once they start working on it.
    • Up x 6
  8. MaCritz

Shh, there there, don't be so upset.. Do you need a hug?? You know you want one.. Everybody gets angry once in a while..

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Goretzu

I can't imagine how bad you'd feel if you played NC. :D
    • Up x 5
  10. MFP_TK_01

Now I feel bad for being a Waterson TR. We're the dominate force on the server and yet it's still not good enough for some people.
    • Up x 1
  11. WTSherman

TR and Vanu aren't the only factions you know. :(

Also, "tactics and skill"?. You mean north warpgate+OP weapons+40-50% pop?
    • Up x 5
  12. faykid

every day i play and hear VS players now and then exclaiming: "what? a BR4 killed me with just two bullets with his stock rifle? those *&%$ TR are *%$# OP, why are they getting all the good weapons? why our weapons suck so bad in comparison?"

i am sure NC hear the same from their teammates

the truth is, any weapon can kill with a couple of lucky headshots now and then. we tend to forget those moments when it's our weapons, and remember when it's the enemy's

also, if they favored us, they'd give us a better MBT and didn't nerf the Saron
    • Up x 1
  13. Cinnamon

VS players are quiet like mice they hardly ever tell the devs what they are thinking.
    • Up x 4
  14. FIN Faravid

This is stupid, pre-season was fair and we lost fairly.
    Rules changed during pre-season, that is why it is pre-season, when next winner is announced, we know who is best.
    Oh, expect there are some in-balance in weapons cross-factions, so it takes time till we truly know who is best
  15. maxkeiser

Another pointless thread.

For the majority of the game I'm sure most people would have said it was the TR who were favoured - with the Striker and other nice weapons etc. TR also have the easiest to use and most effective weapons.
    • Up x 2
  16. MaCritz

lol..
  17. Flukeman62

pity me. I have to associated with this kinda guy all the time. It's these whiners that are spoiling it for all the TR due to the fact that the TR now have the stigma of having the whiniest and most needy players so that any descent TR ideas are flooded by NC and VS telling us that we are just whining and that we should be grateful for being the easy-mode OP faction that all the devs favour.
  18. bubbacon

I do want my $$ back on the Striker purchase. KK thxs
    • Up x 1
  19. Zotamedu

I can't believe that anyone is actually using that mess for anything but as a proof of SOEs inability to organize large events. It was about as large of a mess as WDS if not worse.

It also seems that they failed to learn from the problems from UES when they did WDS.
  20. Gobmi

I agree -TR Propaganda machine needs a big buff. This is pathetic.
    • Up x 2