Gamepad Sensitivity screwed since September update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BlacksiteCZX, Sep 7, 2015.

1. BlacksiteCZX

Hello devs,

I would like to let you know about the Gamepad Sensitivity "bad-configuration" which came in on the september update and needs to be fixed, as fast as possible.

The "General - Options" has an option "Joystick sensitivity" which goes since september update only to 1,000
    the standard setting for this is 1,25 (you can read it in the description).

I would like you to fix this issue as fast as possible, because it makes the Joystick pretty much unusable and flying is a pain since the aircraft tilts sideways as fast as a snail creeps its way fully loaded with a squad trying to make a turn and crashlanding into the side of an ampstation.

Ah and if you turn the aircraft to the right while tilting to the right side you end up beeing as fast as hair grow, which will fall off your head when you start noticing that one tower in the base 200m next to you which is unstoppably coming closer and is about to ram you out of auraxis.

So yeah.. fix it, fix it now :)
  2. BlacksiteCZX

still waiting for the fix...
  3. BlacksiteCZX

just downloaded an other hotfix, but its still broken...
    whoever broke the sensitivity settings for gamepads, fix it already -.-

how hard can it be to increase one value (number), even a cat could do that by randomly playing on the keyboard
  4. BlacksiteCZX

5. BlacksiteCZX

Day 8
    I am still unable to fly, due to the error someone did in gamepad sensitivity option
    There is already a thin layer of dust on the Valkyrie. I think i have to clean it up, but i cant open the valkyrie-bay roof, because the VS is sitting on top of it @ NC Arsenal

So here is an other cat, trying to fix the 1 value which needs to be changed from "1" to what it was before. (2 or 5?)

[IMG]
  6. BlacksiteCZX

Day 10

The VS is still sitting on top of the NC Arsenal roof and my valk already has 1cm of dust on it :(
    The cat which was supposed to fix the gamepad issue, found a mouse in the corner of the room and ran away, catching it.
    I am not sure if the cat is still alive, since I have nothing heard from her for some days now.

In the bushes of Hossin i have found an lost cat, which i now took home and sat infront of the computer.
    [IMG]

That cat imediately started doing something on the pc, so i let her do her thing. She looked very busy to me, sitting infront of the screen and working hard on something.
    Later then i checked what she had done, when she was away, eating. She was very productive in the last days but she wasnt working on my problem, as I found out. Instead she created this litte compilation, enjoy :) and then fix the controller sensitivity already -.-

7. BlacksiteCZX

Day 17

argh, never mind, still broken
  8. BWAGrendel-X

This needs to be fixed! It's over two weeks now, and thing is still broken. I've been playing PS2 since Beta, and using a joystick the entire time, and this is ridiculous. Fix the value!

My X axis is completely FUBAR. Rolling aircraft is extremely sluggish, but the rest seems fine. I tried the above mentioned value in the config file, but it over-writes it to the incorrect value....

:mad:
  9. BWAGrendel-X

10. BlacksiteCZX

Hey, I did a Issue Tracker Post, as I got told by the support to do so:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-1767

Several Hotfixes later, they still didnt fixed it -.-

Yeah, changing that Value doesnt work, since the maximal allowed value got accidentally changed to be 1
  11. BlacksiteCZX

Day 23

guys? anyone from daybreak there? hello?
  12. BlacksiteCZX

13. BWAGrendel-X

Bump, hello? Echo???
  14. BWAGrendel-X

Holy **** fix this, bump...
  15. BWAGrendel-X

Bump? Still broken.... Anyone still working at DBG?
  16. BlacksiteCZX

17. BWAGrendel-X

I kicked the issue to an insider I know... hopefully it gets attention since he passed it to the devs. Also in case any devs read this,,, bump!
  18. BlacksiteCZX

Today i asked the support about the status and when it will get fixed.
    They were sorry that the bug is still around but cant affect the Devs when they want/plan to fix the broken value..
    So yeah, lets wait and see
  19. BWAGrendel-X

2 Months now DBG.... Seriously. You fix animation glitches that are simply visual, but a bug that disables a controller goes ignored...
  20. BlacksiteCZX

Good News guys :)

They Fixed the Joystick sensitivity ! :) Its now possible to set it to a max of 2

(The Yaw+Roll beeing very slow while performing both actions at same tame with a Gamepad, is still there but at least we are able to fly again :)