Game Update 04: Coming soon!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anaxim

It would be ideal if the "VR Training " had an offline version too.To test weapons and mostly vehicles even when the servers are down for maintenance.
  2. Predtek

Insects that keep flying into traps deserve to die. Cockroaches which don't hide when humans are around during daytime deserve to be stepped to death.

Infantry who keep dying and going out of the same door repeatedly, where enemy tanks are all deployed outside, simply deserve to die. Smart Tank drivers who stay in right distance deserve to get 150kills/death. Stupid tank drivers stick their tank out in the open deserve to be killed by C4/rockets/tank mines/AV Turrets.

The way to balance this is already in game. Spawn somewhere else and bring your own armor there. Period.

Learn how to fight.
    • Up x 1
  3. XRIST0

In a way i agree ..

But in a way also , there are tanks who camp on cliff sides just spamming HE at walls . Its almost impossible to take those tanks out from that range and it does get frustrating as an infantry soldier who is primarily playing the objective and not just camping on a cliff to increase his K/D .
  4. korpisoturi

it seems you havent play planetside 1 ? and dont know mechanics of "gen hold" or "tod" cos otherwise you would KNOW that against
    "zerg" that gen hold or "tod" wont last forever.

what is wrong about putting zergs to fight atleast in some choke points ? atleast that way those zergs would have to actually fight against each others at some point, rather than mostly avoiding each others and VALIANTLY "zerg" empty/half empty bases/outposts with MASSIVE population advantage.
  5. pottman

Damn it, when's the update?
  6. SirJMD

The moment they say "next week", expect it to be 3 weeks after that :)
    • Up x 1
  7. SharpeShooter

I got the impression it was coming out today, from the way allot of people are speaking about it. Come on I want to try out weapons and..... stuff!
  8. Sometimes

Yes, update please. ^^
  9. Skullface360

You say that with a straight face even after the knee jerk reaction of the Magrider nerf. Higby plays this game? Maybe as NC. I swear someone told me that they needed to check the changes to the Magrider by playing it some only AFTER they implemented said changes already. Freaking pathetic.

Ok sure nerf the spidering of the walls, done, but other tanks got increased velocity to their shots and Mag got a decrease in frontal armor. ALSO they nerf the magburn quite harshly too. 3 nerfs and I'm SOOOOO glad "developers play the game and don't just knee-jerk and over-nerf due to forum temper tantrums". You freaking MAX should get a nerf btw.
  10. Plasmaszap

Giving acces to certification reset soon after the implantation of the VR would be the must logical and beneficial thing to do. After intensive testing people will want to reset there cert and invest them wisely.

SOE, the sooner you implant certifiaction reset, the better.

Ps : Everyone should get acces at some extent to a free certification reset :
    ex -> premium member (6 month +) = 1 full certification reset for free
    -> ....
    ->Free member = up to 250 certifaction reset for free
  11. Scorponok

they have a order in doing things time will tell when it gets fixed...but i would rather say that premium user no matter how long should get a free full respec :p just like on SWTOR...subs there gets free respecs...
  12. Rockit

They could be holding off on this until after the MLG event this weekend. I don't know that for sure nor have heard anything regarding it but it wouldn't surprise me.
  13. Scorponok

it would be a wise choice ^^ give them time to finish it...its not gonna be stolen or anything.let TR enjoy their tank now that it works..saw what happend to VS soon as people yelled nerf to that one..after patch the Vanguard will be the dominate tank until someone screams nerf on forums for that one and it will follow the others ^^
  14. S1eB

Any news yet?
  15. Riekopo

Where is the damn update?!!
  16. TintaBux

They smoothing it out, pushing bugs out, we will get bugs but do you really want them to release it earlier and then we get more bugs then needed?
  17. Scorponok

next week people...they havent said a date yet so it could be this week or next...take a chill pill...
  18. Laraso

Pre-nerf Magrider:

19. Rockit

Yeah there is no way I would put it in this week unless they have a supreme level of confidence everything will be perfect. There will be so much exposure to the product in just 4 days and it just isn't worth the risk. That being said, I am certain it will go live Thursday afternoon :eek:
    • Up x 1
  20. Scorponok

well it does use anti gravity so you never know what it would be able to do ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.