[BUG] game runs fine but lags teamspeak and discord

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BouncerBig, Mar 6, 2018.

1. BouncerBig

ok so i been playing ps2 on and off since launch , i mainly play one a set group of friend when we feel like playing and is like 3 times a year , but since about last year i loaded up the game and hop on TS and was chatting with a few members of my group
    so i was tabbed out while wait for it to load into the game once i alt tab back in i get massive lag only on the TS BUT my ping is unchanged so i alt tab back out and the lags goes away. so im like wtf and then i try top figure out whats going on and came up empty handed

so this time we all trying play again my friends but we are using Discord this time and its still happens and still cant find fix
    i can run the game on medium low setting with little lag in-game lag or issues. So im not sure what to do at this point any help would be nice

and please dont suggest to use the ingame voice ...i rather not go deaf or have my ear bleed
  2. FateJH

Discord app for your phone?
  3. BouncerBig

cant sadly , I only have a work phone and cant have apps like discord on it. plus its not my PC i can say that much i reinstalled the game twice today and it still lags both Teamspeak and Discord and this is only have have the has ever done this. Ive played Black desert online at medium and guildwars 2 at high with no lag on any of the voip i use
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

Setting teamspeak to high priority in task manager could fix it.
  5. Skraggz

Are you running PS2 and TS as admin or one or the other? if not try running both and if it fixes just set the shortcut to always launch that way.
  6. BouncerBig

running as admin didnt work and neither did the high priority in task manager

BUT Both together seems to have fix it
    So i would like to thank the both of you