Game Opening Fault

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pandora's Lunchbox, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Simblade

why wouldnt you give them a dxdiag of your system? leads me to believe you are afraid of something
  2. Simblade

well looking into the issue further i have found that it is a server side issue. After reinstalling and clearing cache. The problems persists. My character doesnt even show up and then all servers are empty!
    • Up x 2
  3. toxs

all my characters are gone
  4. toxs

nm they back
  5. LearningtoFli

Talking about a different problem here. Characters vanished for a while because their sever ****** up. A bunch of us have been unable to play because their client ****** up since the last patch.
  6. Glykon

Ffs another patch and still they didnt fix this. Obviously they have no clue what it is even after a whole week :(
  7. Pandora's Lunchbox

I refused to give a DxDiag for two reasons:
    1] I am not the only one suffering this issue and it is extremely obvious that the issue was created by Daybreak's aforementioned update - their update was at fault, not my computer.
    2] The last time I did so, they attempted to blame my internet connection for something that was clearly RAM-related.
  8. Simblade

RAM is PC side!
  9. Pandora's Lunchbox

Exactly my point. That was their last attempt at fixing my problem and instead of acknowledging the major memory leak they had introduced in the game for thousands of players, suddenly my internet connection is to blame. Right, yeah. That explains the 1FPS.