Game Opening Fault

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pandora's Lunchbox, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Glykon

As expected nobody cares...its weekend for them not for us I guess :(
    • Up x 2
  2. jc63

New update installed when I launched today. Thought it would fix this issue. But it still stops responding when it gets to the part where it displays the map, freezes for a moment, then crashes back to the desktop.
  3. Klamz

At this point I've missed not just the entire weekend of playing but also the double XP. Releasing a patch before a weekend that you wouldn't have anyone working is incredibly stupid. There are a good 50 people who have actually spoken up about having these issues which means there are going to be A LOT more who don't speak up. I have characters of level 85, 28, 22, I play a good amount but this kind of treatment comes down to principles for me. You outsource your bug handling and they even stated in a comment over there that they've had no one to talk to this weekend. Given your complete lack of any concern for your user base I assume you don't read the forums either but instead just send someone to them to manage them so things never get out of hand. Well unless you read this you're going to lose a user. Unless I'm given a way to make up for lost certs via a extending double xp weekend for another 3 days, free membership or plenty of boosts then I quit. My in game names that I use are Klamz and Klamz1.

Lets see if you give a damn, short of that:

I quit and I give you my word I will never play a daybreak game again.

To be clear, I have zero faith that you will do anything to show you care about anything but money.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pandora's Lunchbox

Same problem. Update and yet no fix.

Daybreak, if you're reading this, here is an option you should really consider before any more players start leaving every bit of ****** product you offer: utilise a backup of the game that was the last-known working model before this catastrophe and work on making your newer update playable before you install it and **** off for the weekend. In the mean time, players will appreciate you allowing them to play the game whilst waiting for your update to be fixed and actually ready for distribution. You don't lose your income and we don't make these angry posts.

Seems fair, right?

I bet Daybreak don't have any way to downgrade the game version - you know, because they quite clearly don't test their ****, properly. Five (loosely spoken) people in a 'test server' don't speak for the entire player base.
  5. TsugumoriVS

Same issue here, new update has fried game to a crisp
  6. deathwish200k

patch today i get to map then loading cont then crash to desktop now
  7. Pandora's Lunchbox

Daybreak responded to me.

They asked for the DxDiag ******** that's so representative of their complete unknowing and ignorance. Take it from me, guys, this game is not worth investing your time in. No wonder 20,000 players left their player base on Steam...

After specifically instructed to visit this forum for more information on the issue, I was told 'because I didn't respond, they closed my ticket as 'SOLVED'.

Solved? I can't play PlanetSide 2? Okay. You're damn right it's solved. I've taken enough of this crap, I'm going to work on getting my money back. Completely inexcusable.
  8. Pandora's Lunchbox

9. deathwish200k

10. deathwish200k

post that link on their tweeter then they will fix it
  11. iZUM

Exactly the same problem here.
    Opened a ticket 5 days ago..no answer yet.
    Missed all the fun with the new update..
  12. ShadowCop2

I have the same problem as you guys! I have a dual core - very old - PC but i never had any problems whit the game. I am near 38 year old, have family, work and i dont have mutch free time, but when i have a few hours i play this game, i like this game i only had PC because this game.
    When i can i buy 500-2000 DC and make my character look nice, so i spent money for this game...not to mutch but i spent. Now i dont have money for a new PC, but if i had, and i bild a new will the game work? I dont know! Is anyone know?! Why noone from Daybreak tell anything?

I can only repet myself I LOVE THIS GAME and i want to play this game so Daybreak pls give me back my freetime hobbi give back our freetime hobbi!

Thank you!

ps: PS4 is not my world
  13. Glykon

Thats what you get when russian mafia buys legit business (as bad as it was under stupid Sony)
    • Up x 1
  14. Cetra

this is happening to ps4 too. this game was hella fun while it lasted but if stuff like this is going happen and no one gives any official word about whats going on leaving me in the dark ill just uninstall and find something else aha been wanting to try elderscrolls anyway. its not right this has been going on for 3 days the game is unplayable and there is no official word anywhere about what is going on. ive tried looking everywhere but all I see are players like us throwing up post and comments left and right and still getting no official response.

A simple "we know theres a problem and we are going to fix it" would be great...
    • Up x 1
  15. Pandora's Lunchbox

Apparently, that's asking too much. :p

I don't frequent Twitter (or Reddit)...I strongly disagree that they should be using such platforms for the likes of updates. Sure, they update the forums, here: but not for 'ninja patches' and they sure as hell aren't checking them for complaints.

Let's hope, right? Maybe we can pull a enough angry players together to remind them that some of us have been paying their income.

A reminder, guys, you can copy and paste the link that I have provided, too: I would appreciate you doing so (especially in places that I can not reach). If it gets enough volume, we can start waving it in Daybreak's face.
  16. deathwish200k

day 6 no planetside 2 just keep on hope for a reply back from them none like what do we have to do get them fix this game pop are soo low now only one fight on a cont now rather then 2
  17. Pandora's Lunchbox

https://www.change.org/p/russel-sha...source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

The petition link. Keep spreading it, guys. They can ignore a few of us but they can't ignore all of us.

Well, they replied back to me, but like I said - they closed the issue as 'solved' because I refused to give them a DxDiag report on my system. They should be fully aware that it is not my system. I haven't played for nearly a year to suddenly have a system rendered completely incapable of playing the game. xD
  18. Turbason

The same problem¡ guys :(
  19. Simblade

I have teh same issue! but i dont get to select my character. I can pic a new character and then i cant get passed that screen!
  20. Simblade

You dont have a 18 gb connection! or do you mean 16 gb DDr ram