Game not launching?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yaesu, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Yaesu

Launch the game. It goes through the motions. But when the login screen is suppose to come up, instead the game complete closes. Anyone else?
  2. AssaSsinBulletS

3. Tazek

Everyone in my outfit just logged due to latency issues, 10 players or so. I'm unable to get in game, after selecting a character to play it sits around for 2 min or so then CTD.
  4. sIcGER

yup ... no planetside 2 for anyone atm

ddos again ? :confused:
  5. Hastati24

I was ingame and suddenly we had multiple long server freezes, where I could communicate with my squad, but the server was busted. It would unfreeze and then freeze again. Then it kicked me out of game, now the issue you are having above is happening to me. They are undoubtedly linked. The game looks like its temporarily broken. The server freezes meant things like other people you saw weren't moving or were moving erratically(moon walking mid-air, no joke) or damage you dealt wasnt being registered. Also Server latency shot THROUGH THE ROOF and everyone had the 'Connection Quality:Bad' show up on their screens
  6. sIcGER

solved it seems ... for now
  7. Hastati24

OK, RIGHT NOW, EVEN IF YOU GET INGAME, SERVER FREEZES STILL HAPPENING, GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE FOR A WHILE!!
  8. bengnie

I am have the same problem on ps4 like it does not want to connect to the sever
  9. then00b

There is some major latency in game at the moment as well.
  10. Zen_Master

There are latency issues on EverQuest as well. DDoS attack against Daybreak?
  11. KmSubcommander

Yep same here what's up with that???
  12. boom-mug

Still..... Down.....
  13. jassinlive

14. Seyaret

I was just able to log in. It took a while, but it worked.
  15. H4YW1R3

Come on guys. Big, bold red letters. Right at the top of the forums page.

Status: 6/12/2016 17:25 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with network connectivity to the game.

...and to the right, a twitter feed...

PlanetSide 2 ✔
    @planetside2
    We are continuing to look into an issue that may be affecting our logins and game servers.

Open your eyes.
  16. DarekSkychaser

Thanks for the repost, I was wondering if I'd fragged my PC out by mistake in an effort to drag out some extra FPS. :p Glad to know that that wasn't why I couldn't reach the character select screen.