Game is totally broked

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Teegeeack, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Teegeeack

G9, G12, G30, G everything. Stuck at 98%, 34%. Tried validating files. Uninstall -> reinstall. Still broken. Also I often alt tab out of the game to check out things and it keeps crashing when I do this. It didn't before, though. What's wrong with my game?
  2. stix6029

Do your system meet the minimum system requirements to run this game ?
    Post your pc specs.
  3. JonboyX

I'm getting this at the minute too.

Often happens when the log in server can't handle the influx of people logging in to collect their 12 certs. Because, yes, in 2013 going on 2014, getting people to log on for 2 seconds is a good way to pad some stats. There might be another reason, but for the life of me I can't see it.
  4. ENGTX

same problem as me . my pc . beast pc . something wrong with game .
  5. RobotNinja

You uninstalled the game because of server problems.
  6. Lewbio

It seems to let me log in, but it's as if im in a disconnected state straight away. It also seems to think I am in Eisa tech plant when I am at the warp gate :/ - uploading a video to youtube at the moment...
  7. Naelyan

i have a similar issue.
    _Twice during the afternoon during the first loading after picking my character the loading got stuck at 98% (and a G9 error appeared while i alt tabbed to check the forum). I read a couple of topic talking about a EU server issue so i tried to make a character on matterson to see if it would happen or not (the first two tries were on miller and woodman), i had no issue with matterson.
    _Then i tried again on woodman and this time it worked and i could play without issues for 3 hours then i decided to restart the game because it was taking too much memory and since an alert just started 10 minutes ago i used the task manager to quit the game in order to log back in without losing the 10 minutes for the xp count at the end of the alert.
    _When i logged back in i had the same stuck at 98% loading screen but i decided to wait a bit longer, after 20~30 seconds my character finally spawned at the warpgate but everything was lagging or not rendering, i could see people appearing and disappearing, i wasn't able to use a terminal so i restarted the game using task manager for a last try.
    _This time the loading screen didn't freeze at 98% but the result was still the same as just before and i could hear platoon chat while unsuccessfully trying to close the game (normally this time).

never had this issue before today.
  8. Teegeeack

I did what the error guide suggested.
  9. xxloopexx

OMG SOE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE BEST GAME ON THE PLANET / I THINK ONE ON YOU DUDES OR DUDETS SPILT COFFEE ON THE HAMSTER AND HE RAN OFF .. CAN YOU DRY HIM OFF AND PUT HIM BACK ON THE WHEEL PLEASE
  10. Kubor

I have lots of problems today with Miller, Woodman, and Ceres. Frequent disconnections, missing functions on the map, inability to use terminals.

We need OMFGW as the next project for the devs when OMFG is finished.
  11. Selerox

Likewise, getting repeated G30 crashes on login. I log in, I join the server, but I can't interact with anything, and then crash out.

It seems to be a 50/50 chance each time. Cobalt server.
  12. vulcan78

Don't worry, the game will be stable on the PS4. Thanks for paying to Beta test for SOE!
  13. variablez

same crap for me
  14. RIctavius

Somebody call the Holland desk to check the hardware in the building. Im not kidding the stuff is based in a building in Holland.
  15. Robyn

Yeah Performence Update, Performence Update, Performence Update.
    Problem here is just if the Core Systems like login, logout and other things are not working right on the EU servers than people like us can really just hope that we even get our charachter on the server and play on like 50 - 60 FPS.

I know sometimes the game lags (BIO LAB, TECH PLANT and everywhere big battles are) but it must work atlast right before something like improving FPS should be done.
  16. FLHuk

17. sodom

Help reports from Sony were and still are useless. 99% of the time they say you. It's your installation often even not reading the report at all there you state you already did so.
  18. ggallin

.... same here.... much Troubles on miller