Game is buggy as !@#$ and I'm having a blast!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Apr 26, 2019.

1. JibbaJabba

Oh my lawd the bugs. So many bugs. We teeter on unplayability but do not fall off the edge.

Meanwhile though I'm having a blast. The game is cinematic all over again like it was before OMFG. Night time is actually dark again! Smoke works again. Camera shake is back. Things got harder. LOVE IT!

The NSOps are so buggy I did take a break from them. But prior to taking a break they were a blast. I think I secretly was desiring an excuse to go back to the NS-15. Head shotty little beast and it's been fun to just unabashedly level up all over like a new player.

And hey... dropped a HUGE update on-time, no server outtages. Very smooth. Not bad at all for such a major change.

Props to DBDrew who snuck in last night and put a little nudge on the warpgate stabilization and rotation.

Priorities I would suggest: Get the spawn system sorted. It's hard to get good battles going. Everything else I think we can deal with. Even the NS stuff.
    • Up x 2