Game has improved alot..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by icufos, May 18, 2019.

1. icufos

Planetside 2 has improved alot.
    So much so I've been able to recruit one more member and 2 others who are now playing it.
    Hopefully they will become members soon.
    Also got a clan-member who's cracking. Maybe soon he'll play. Know once he does he'll like it.

What's improved?.. Just the running of it in general.

I know the bugs will be squashed eventually but the overall running of the game has improved notably for me and my friends.

If I had a suggestion for this game it would be to simplify the learning experience for 1st time players somehow.
    I have no idea how to do that.:(
    It's complexity is both t's strength and weakness.

Ah, maybe offering rewards for completing the 'training'. You know, 500 certs or a banana. Whichever they prefer.... Just an idea, keep your hair on.;)..
    • Up x 1
  2. icufos

Must add I'm on 'MILLER' (Europe).

Looking through the posts 'MILLER' seems to be fine and EMERALD seems to have problems.
  3. vonRichtschuetz

Agree on that. Miller is working good >99% of the time.
  4. OneShadowWarrior

Agreed, they have lot’s of bugs emerging with DX11, but to be honest they don’t have a crew like some games I have seen with a large budget and highly paid staff. It is money that rules, players who get sick of the game and don’t stick it out or most importantly don’t /bug as they see these issues occur do a injustice to the game.

I am shocked they were able to do the conversion and get the game to work at all, most companies scrap a game and usually build it from scratch.

Daybreak has some geniuses because not only have they breathed new life into the game with robots that is truly DB’s personal empire the venue will open up to add all kinds of new toys for a fourth faction from weapons, armor, helmet, vehicles and with all due respect they have done a fabulous job with what stuff they have added including the tweaks. Some very exciting times, i’ll bet they would do the maps and base designs right also.
  5. FIN Faravid

New players experience needs to be something exciting and engaging. It should be less about generic FPS tutorials and more about something exciting and Planetside. No idea exactly how to do that.
    Game is so good once you get into it. But it can be hard and i am completely out of touch how new players experience it since i have played since beta.
  6. OneShadowWarrior

They are banking on new players, but there is a veteran fan base that pumps out videos and stuff to teach people all the basics.

I wish they spend more time getting the bugs fixed and more content for the robots and of course new maps.
  7. Exileant

;) The easiest way would to add a tiny en campagne mode full of Computer control enemies.