GAME ERROR G99

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kempinukas, Dec 6, 2012.

1. kempinukas

• Up x 1
  2. UltimatePowa

At 10:00 AM PST.
  3. PSYCHOK|LLA

G99 Error after loading the latest patch today.
  4. UltimatePowa

I like how the number changes from 37 to 99 and everyone ****'s bricks.
    This error message happens anytime the servers are down.

And the servers will be down for 15 more minutes.
    May be more, who really knows, but that's what time they said they'd be back up.
  5. kempinukas

Exactly
    a payed money and I must be informed, not searching ****pile of the forum for obscure answers, customer service is terrible.
  6. Warro

Haha that made my day, no idea why but I laugh so hard I was crying.
    • Up x 1
  7. FightingFirst

Really, are you that dumb? There have been numerous server announcements in game and if you didnt see those then there is an announcement on the forum and on the game launcher that server will be down. There is only so much the devs can do to counteract ones stupidity. G99 is whilst they are updating the game.
    FF
  8. kempinukas

I see u newer played EvE:Online
    CCP is the company that SOE must learn
  9. BhigD

Getting this.. what to do? was working fine an hour before this patch. Its 9AM PST Friday
  10. JackJack233

Calm down cry babies, be happy that PS2 devs are patching on a decent schedule.
  11. Hodaddy

Also getting this. I am assuming its becuz they Double XP is being implemented in. I'll try back in 15min
  12. MuttieS

OHNOES G99 HERE ALSO!

I AM GONNA DIES!
  13. Eterniity

If you get game ERORR99 you were banned for hacks!
  14. DeonTheReaper

I think its because the servers are down to get the double xp weekend up and running. They said the servers owuld shut down in 15 minutes, and that is when i started to launch the game and it was then that it started to show me the error (after the 15 minutes).
  15. Somalimaa

IS IT 2012 ALL OVER NOW????
  16. Eterniity

17. Lancaster

How to Fix: Grab a snack, watch some shows...come back in 30min. If problem still persists check forum for update, if no update is given, watch more shows or play solitaire for a bit. Its not a problem with the update, but the fact that the servers are STILL being updated. It'll take a little bit of time. Down times are a FACT of MMO and online play. Get used to it, and learn to find a backup for the minimal wait time.
  18. d'Artagnan

Getting this error as well (after patching).
  19. DeonTheReaper

Hmm, what to play, what to play...
  20. Somalimaa

Before Ps2 there was thing called solitaire!