GAME ERROR G37

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ozarkamax, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Lor

This is not a client side issue. From what I'm seeing, myself included, the majority of us have been in for a while before getting this issue.

My own random crashes aside (likely an issue with part of my RAM), this was running smoothly prior to just the past 20 minutes or so.

I hope this helps, TSR AlexS
  2. Niklasgunner

It has nothing to do with not reaching minimum requirements. Many people in my outfit have the same problem and a major part of people here too. Funny thing is i am able to play the first time i start my PC , after that it crashes every time.
  3. Wintyr

i was playing fine earlyer through steam however using the launchpad directly from the steam folder i get connected more offten then not
  4. Duah

I'm getting this error too, and I'm running a i5 2500k OC'd to 4.5ghz, with 16gb of Gskill Ripjaw 1600mhz ram, and a Asus 560ti 448 CC. Running Windows 7 SP1 and the latest beta drivers for Nvidia 310.54
  5. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

This should just be a temporary issue due to the large amount of players we currently have trying to access the game. If you are still running into the dreaded G37 error please try connecting again in a bit and it should be all squared away.
    • Up x 1
  6. Duah

Thank you for the response good sir!
  7. ozarkamax

from dxdiag -

Operating System: Windows 8 Pro with Media Center 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.121023-1503)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/12/12 10:19:32 Ver: 04.06.05
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8152MB RAM
    Page File: 3179MB used, 13164MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1183&SUBSYS_100010DE&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 4042 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1994 MB
    Shared Memory: 2047 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: HT-R670
    Monitor Id: ONK0864
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: HDMI
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.0697 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.18.13.697
    DDI Version: 11
    Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.2
  8. ozarkamax

ah ok hopefully so.
  9. TRman

same here :(
  10. Beizelby

Also now getting the same error, was playing fine, but after a while closed my client to restart for the graphic settings adjustments
    and now can not get past 15% on the loading screen, it sticks there then stops and give me the error.
  11. RSphil

yup same thing. played for over an hour then logged out to get some camo and cant get back in. before you say check specs mine are fine as you can see.

just keep trying people. they have to log out some time lol.
  12. DarkSkull

Game Error G37

i have:
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor 3,2 Ghz
    AMD Radeon HD 6950 2 GB ram
    8 DDR3 ram
    Windows Vista
    -.-

and if i come in game, i can play 5 mins then get conncetion lost..

sry for my bad english
  13. chickenlover

Same here. Tried validating files and reinstalling the game, still getting the G37 error though.
  14. Sjokomelk

I had the same issue, renamed ClientConfigLiveLaunchpad.ini in the planetside2 folder, started the launcher again, now it works again. Might be a coincidence though.
    I should add that mine stopped at 98%, might be a different problem if you stop at a lower %.
  15. Stunnar

^ This. Launcher loads, hit play - splash/load screen comes up and loads to 98% then closes and opens browser to error page.

My system well exceeds the system reqs for this game (Alienware Aurora ATX), and I'm getting the same error after it crashing on me. So tired of companies always having the first response of the problem being on the customers' end.
  16. nickkeane

!!!DO NOT UNINSTALL/REINSTALL YOUR CLIENTS!!!
    G37 is a SERVER issue NOT a client issue.
    It means that the login servers are either down or too overloaded to process your login and bring you to the character screen. Just wait a few hours/a day for server capacity to normalize.
  17. Tanqueray

It would be nice if the game didn't crash to desktop on an error for no connection. Have to restart Steam after this error to get the patcher to load properly.
  18. Kediec

Same problem here , and i was enjoying playing as well , logged out to get the rocket launcher i bought , now getting G37 .... grrrr :p
  19. Obscura

It must be, because I open my launcher and it doesn't even show "Play" at all. I can't go into the settings and validate game assets either, I just press the button and absolutely nothing happens.
  20. Knoar

same problem here. game was working fine, now it is unplayable. didn't change anything.