GAME ERROR G37

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ozarkamax, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Madigman

NO, THAT DOESN´T HELP -.-
    I turned my firewall off and tryed again but again the message: GAME ERROR G37. Turning off firewall doesn´t help. I think theres nothing u can do. I think i should uninstall the game cause SOE do noting to fix this problem, they say, if there are enough players then the users with game error g37 are significant. I want to play PS2 but not while this problems....
  2. Madigman

[IMG]

I NEVER SAW MORE THAN THIS OF THE GAME -.-
  3. WolfPup

There are also some AntiVirus protections that Prevent PS2 from running or connecting properly.

http://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7515

I don't know why SoE has the only game I've ever seen that actually demands your firewall and AntiVirus be disabled to play. I've never tried any of the other SoE games, so it may be their SOP, but it seems a bit shady to me. Or just incredibly lazy.
  4. Madigman

No hope. i disabled the resident shield for planetside2.exe and again game error 37. I closed AVG completly and it didn´t helped. I uninstalled all antivir programs, nothing happend. I installed a new antivir program (avira), disabled the firewall and resident shield and nothing happend. nothing works, the game is a complete fail, it´s unplayable. I hope SOE is still working on the problem, but i don´t think so, I´m not important for them so i´ll never play the game. peace.
  5. SevenShadows

Played the game all through beta, and since release, and now today I'm getting error 37 every time over and over.

I5 3750K GTX480 (1.5GB video ram) 8GB system RAM WIN7 64bit (nothing new added or removed from system)
  6. Arowgan

Its Peerblock if your running it
  7. Madigman

funny, but i don´t have peerblock and i uninstalled my firewall. there is NOTHING which can block the game. SOE, god damned, FIX THIS ****!
  8. TartarusMkII

Oh, yes sir, please, swear at me more so I can fix this faster for you ^~^
  9. Twist

10. MontyJ

98% then crash seems like you guys have had this problem for a while now!!!!!! ( i need a fix :( )
  11. Aelric

This just worked for me:
    1. Click the tool wrench symbol on the launch pad
    2. Select "Game Configuration"
    3. It will give you an error, close that window and click Retry.
    4. It will load one file and hopefully fire up.

Hope this works for others.
  12. MontyJ

i can log into the game fine now... but NOW!!!!! i cant select or connect to a server wont let me click the next button
  13. Flexo

same here :(
  14. Aelric

There was maintenance at 10pm slated to last two hours. Servers should be up soon.
  15. Cyph3r

lies
  16. Glayve

8 days of no Error's or issues w/ the game other than the crap on their side. Now I'm getting this at 88% every time I try to boot the game up to play.

Edit: Checked servers and all the US ones are down. Figures.
  17. RSphil

dont even get that now. loads me into gme but no screen just hud and then craps itself. what the hell did they do. go to work for a day and they destroy the servers. well no play untill the weekend now :(
  18. Blink

Yep same, havent really had too many problems up till today. Now crashing almost every attempt to join server with G37 error .. wierd that when I tried to join the forums page it dumped me to a November 20 Countdown page? LOL.

The few times I could connect, the screen was blank apart from a few parts of the ingame HUD
  19. InfraRedPS

Servers are down at the moment hence all the G37 errors, stuck at 15% loading and the black-screen-hud issue.

http://twitter.com/j_smedley
  20. PlanetSide2_Answers

Same exact for me but now, it wont even load to launch.