GAME ERROR G37

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ozarkamax, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Reonix93

2. Mazza101

Same problem, this is getting really frustrating.
  3. Tooks

Tryin to login to Miller, same issue. Queue 0, unable to give an estimate on when i can play either. I can log straight into lithcorp but I dont want to play there hah
  4. Stromberg

queue is screwed. there're some tweets about it. i managed to log in after restarting the game (completely with launcher) after about 5 times. just do the restarting thing, i guess.
  5. Epic

Received the error message for the first time this afternoon, i tried the simple solution ipconfig release and renew, didn't work. I tried validating files on steam 114files were not found, downloaded files. Everything is running great
  6. Lugnut

Nades aren't exploding at Mekala theres just tons of them laying around vehicles aren't despawning everyones out of sync invisible players etc etc..
  7. Indalecio

And what are you gonna do?You will silence and wait like the rest of us.
  8. rhilir

also if you deploy a ams you cant undeploy it atm. And what you talking about. Also nothing seems to respponding too.
  9. Salvion

NOW i got in after 10 retries restarting the game....
  10. Pachino

Also stuck, have tried restarting game multiple times, wont even show me my position anymore it just says "calculating"
  11. Viper3dc

i dont know why this thread had been deleted but this problem is STILL active!

Many many ppl cant login because the queue stops counting or doesnt show any information (only calculating).

Please dont delete threads... give us some information about this problem!
  12. Resvrgam

Having the same issue, cannot login, stops counting down completly, or i get to the other server is full window where it stucks on calculating.
  13. Kreszenz

f**k - paying member and the servers are full...
  14. SgtBarratt

How about play another game and not buy SC. S.T.F.U....
  15. CaesarAdolf

I went ahead and asked for a refund on my Alpha Squad purchase. I don't want any parts of PlanetSide 2 or SOE.
  16. Euthyphro

This error is because PS2 login servers are overloaded and crashing and unfortunately error handling on this game is abysmal in terms of user readability. It doesn't have anything to do with your hardware or deleting your files/reinstalling wont help. You simply have to wait and keep trying. It's thanksgiving weekend and this is prime time for the amount of ppl logging in. The servers are jammed and SOE is having trouble keeping pace. Just keep trying to log in every few minutes, you'll get there.
  17. xAESIRx

Ok I know SOE isnt exactly known for bieng the smartest group of people but seriously wtf ive never seen so much incompatability and glitches in a game like this, I dont even know why I bother paying attention to anything sony these days.
  18. Error-G37

19. Euthyphro

Server is down for a quick update, admins said 2-3 minutes from the time of this post.
  20. Elydine

HERE IS THE ANSWER. Disable the firewall on your router. Most of them do. Mine was set to LOW and I turned it completely off. That worked. I have read ALL kinds of things on the net and the most common is the firewall or antivirus, and that you need to turn it off. My best friend also confirmed that he had to turn off his firewall for it to work. The error message G37 takes you to a page that says "unable to connect to server" in the URL. That should give you an indication of the problem. TURN OFF FIREWALL.

Sorry for caps. Just trying to highlight keywords.