Game Crashes way too ofzten (cobalt)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TR5L4Y3R, Jul 3, 2018.

1. TR5L4Y3R

i litteraly can not play the game longer than 10 min without it just crashing back to the desktop, closing the client
    without any error massage ..

ping and latency are depicted good
    setting were set to low, low renderrange except models and particles are medium ..

graphiccard drivers are up to date ..

hardware:

cpu intel xeon 2.8 ghz
    gpu GTX 970
    12 GB ram
    win 10

what else can i do?
  2. C0smos

It's happening to me either.
    It's like every 10 mins the game crash and..back to desktop...Everything is up to date like you.
    Weird, no problems before last patch.
  3. Luicanus

I've been getting similar (Cobalt too). I've got several alts I need to log into to get the daily membership certs and sometimes the game crashes between logging out of one and into the next.

At first, I assumed I'daccidentallyy hit Exit since it's in the same place as Log Out but it's happened way too often now.

I find if I make it past half an hour I'm usually alright from sudden DCs but it's still an ever-lurking pain in the rear,.
  4. TR5L4Y3R

tried playing today ... had easily like 30 crashes .. 10 min in 5 min in ... 10 sec in .. .. immidiately at loadingscreen ..
    yea just can´t play the game ..
  5. TR5L4Y3R

tried playing last weekend but same issues

done playing this game for now until i figure out what is causing the constant crashes or getting a new rig ...

support helps jacks h i t .. and i´m honestly pretty p issed ..
  6. Towie

Mine isn't crashing so it must be something specific to some setups.

Incidentally - when first introduced, the crashes were very frequent - some of us just lived with it !