Game Crash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Benyamin420, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Benyamin420

Hi , my game crashes after 7-8 min in the login screen where i chose my server and character for the last 2 weeks , i tried Validate game assets and re-downloading the game but nothing happened.
    i tried https://help.daybreakgames.com but no one answered me , i wrote 3 tickets till now and still no answer , i would be happy if someone help me.
  2. Unadude

My game will crash 5-10 minutes into the game if I have the graphics set too high in the settings.

What is your graphics set on and what is your build?
  3. Benyamin420

my game crashes in the login screen it never go into the actual game. my PC :NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 (1 GB) , AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.0GHz , My RAM is 4 GB and Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. i put Graphics in low but still game crashes.
  4. user101

Dude your Video card does not meet spec... your under powered.... you need a GTX not GTS series... sorry ... PS2 requires big memory and lots of it in 64 bit.

If you turned off all the stuff you can and put the video on low it might play a little ... you need 64 bit video drivers for PS2.

Also PS2 requires a min of 8GB 10 works better...!
  5. Unadude

Yes, I had the same conclusion.

BUT, under LOW graphics I think it should still log into the game.

On my i7-870 rig I had an old GT card...even older than than his, a GeForce 7600 GT, and
    it still went into the game on LOW graphics and played just fine..even in some good size battles.

I was on a Windows 8.1 Pro machine running the latest Nvidia drivers. Though, I do have 8GB of RAM
    on my rig, as well. Not 4GB.

But, he really does need to upgrade the graphics card.

You can pick up an Nvidia 750 ti for around $100.00 and that will play the game fine on MEDIUM graphics.
    It's also important to note that modern graphics card work on PCIe-3. The 750 ti also works on PCIe3.
    My motherboard supports PCIe2. So, even though I now have an Nvidia 760 OC, I am not getting
    the full benefit of the card because it is running at PCIe-2. If your motherboard only supports PCIe-1,
    then that will even be another bottle neck for you.

Your processor is also licking the bottom of the barrel on what will work with the game. But, you'll get more
    bang for your buck upgrading your video card at this point.

8GB of RAM is also HIGHLY recommended.
  6. Unadude

GS versions of a card tend to be neutered versions of GT cards with lower clocks, worse memory, and a significantly lower stream processors count. Therefore they perform worse than a GT card