Game Crash / FPS extremely Low / Delay time in game increased / slow motions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dreykan, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Dreykan

After update 1/14/2016
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-1-14.237234/

Very low FPS;
    Games Crashs;
    Slow motions in combat (even withhigh fps);
    Delay time in game increased ?;
    Shootingholesdisabled?

Please analisys this, game is very good but... after update game, low population on servers because of these problems.

My pc configuration:
    I5 2500k 3,3ghz
    8GB g.skill sniper
    GTX 660 TI oc 2gbs

Game settings was automatic by own Nvidia Geforce Experience almost one year, nothing changed till date.
    Always playedwithfpsabove45~80after thisupdateI can'teven walktothefps drops to12~30 (horrible to play) even if it's just me on the map
    PS: Sorry for theEnglishneed to practice

2. Lord_Mogul

About the crashes:
    There is already a long thread
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/01-14-post-patch-client-crashes.237247/

About the performance:
    I myself noticed a decrease after the patch.
    Other than that I can only suggest reducing/disabling shadows. Its highly CPU dependent, and will give a noticable framerate increase in bigger fights.

Other than that Geforce Experience suggests me among other things:
    - Render Distance of 4000 (I play on 2500, more than around 2000-3000 is usually not needed even when flying, while Infantry stops to render after around 300m)
    - FOV of 55 (I play on 74, aka the maximum)
    - Fog Shadows enabled (disabled, noticable difference when it matters is no comparison to performance cost)
    - Shadows on Ultra. (I use low/off, still beautiful but performance is way better)

The suggested FOV is totally unplayable to me and gives me headaches.
    The other options down my framerate drastically especially in huge fights where it is hard to keep a stable, playable framerate to begin with.
    But I still see framerates that are borderline playable after I join huge fights after around 4~5 hrs (I consider around 40~45 als uncomfortable and around 30~35 as basically unplayable for FPS games, but thats my personal perception.)

(As you can see I have a similar system to you, with a bit more performance on CPU side, similar graphics card)
  3. Dreykan

Thanks for the tips .... butthe problem with the fpscontinues in 12~30 in combat 90+
    Will wait a new update that can fix this.
  4. Pfundi

Reinstalled drivers?
  5. Dreykan

Formated pc yesterday, updated all drivers and windows, but only the crash problem has been resolved other games are normal,only planetside continues these errors of slow motion and low fps, and started after this update
  6. Pfundi

I didnt have any issues apart from two crashes on patch day pre hotfix, so I cant comment on that. Sorry.
    Are your GPU and CPU both on 100%
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

8. Lord_Mogul

It still works?
    I''m just curious....
    (Haven't played much since the update due to crashes)
  9. atlas33svk

I have still problem with overloading CPU 90% and overheating 80 celzia / 176 fahrenheit after patch 14.1.2016 still nothing fix ,micro FPS drop-out it can play but it is annoying :mad::(
  10. Moridin6

i get normal play for 5 min then freezes, have to cntrl alt delete
  11. Pandora's Lunchbox