Game bug/glitch or something else...?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by johnway, Apr 26, 2013.

1. johnway

I don't have that much experience when it comes to all the bugs and glitches in the game but today playing on colbalt indar as NC i came across a few odd things that flagged up as being odd or possible hackusations (i havent accused anyone yet as the one or 2 blantant ones were getting flagged anyway)

The most apparent one seems to be people running in the sky. Frequently i just shoot into the air and i get free kills for doing it so i wasn't too fussed but what is that? A bug or something?

My second one which has been ongoing i suppose are dead corpses moving around. Usually they drop dead and stay dead after a few seconds, but to see one move around arm a generator and then shoot at me raised a few eye brows. Hell i did put a few shots into it and didn't do much and thought it was dead until it killed me anyway.

So...those 2 issues well known bugs or haxs? I should record some footage when it happens but it happens so quickly i rarely get the chance or i simply shrug my shoulders and fight elsewhere. But when i'm in an outfit and i'm obliged to stay, this stuff irratates me.
  2. johnway

Oh and i suppose one more, the SCU Shields. Can enemies shoot through that when its up? I was at an amp station and i saw this single sniper standing by the shield and killing allies standing behind it. Got me once as well. I did however get my revenge back later when we met again at the biolabs and i evened the score by lobbing a rocket at him. So i wasn't too angry but still... Game bug or hack?
  3. Cougarbrit

First one I think is due to lag, people who lag out will occasionally walk perpetually in a direction at whatever incline they were at for a while.

Second one is a known bug, though I've never heard of people being killed this way.

SCU shields can be shot through on both sides.
  4. johnway

cool. Thanks for the info. It was during an alert on indar and it could be the increased numbers that probably caused that to happen.Would explain the random deaths i was getting like running down the stairs and dropping dead from bullets impacting the from the front or sitting in the corner and bullets from the back killing me.

That or wall hacks.
    • Up x 1