Galaxy tiger fins

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LordTankT9, Nov 22, 2012.

1. LordTankT9

Hello. I wish to ask if the Galaxy Tiger Fins are available for purchase in the game. Each time I wish to unlock them with my SC there are an error message.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Regpuppy

If you don't have the monthly membership, you won't be able to purchase those yet. Note it being under the "premium early access" tab. If you do have a membership, then it's probably bugged.
  3. LordTankT9

I'm not a premium subscriber, that's must be it. But it is confusing because shop don't tell me that and unlock button is there, instead I got this error message.

Then I have other question. When those fins will be available for everyone?
    And thanks you for reply Regpuppy.
  4. JojoTheSlayer

Tbh I think that tab should only be viewable IF you are a suber.
    The whole point of getting early access to cosmetics is to have the "Oh what is he wearing" effect from others, but if everyone can view the early items there anyway it kinda loses its charm, I think.
  5. LordTankT9

Maybe they are visible because they want to lure players to buy premium. But if this stuff is for premium subscriber only right now and will be available later for non premium. I can wait for that. Current game state diminish any will to buy something that will expire over a time for me.