Galaxy Rammers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MrMackey, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Obstruction

called it while you were busy campaigning to ruin the lib. when tankbuster goes down the drain there won't really be anything left but to nerf galaxies, then they'll focus on ESF, then the clouds will stop all meaningful air meta and everyone will be happy. if you start now maybe you can get valkyrie nerfed before it goes live.
  2. Scr1nRusher

I wasn't 0_o.
  3. Baz13

LMAO.. funny
  4. JibbaJabba

5. MrMackey

pls.. enlighten me. what solo kills galaxies.. obvious answer. the lib.. ok. no resourse for a lib. what now.. nothing. nothing can bring a galaxy down with any kind of speed. everything takes 10 mins to kill a galaxy.. why. sudies can be insta poped. why not gals.. hmm? even if i get 2 C4 on a gal. it doesnt kill it. no fire. nothing. what kills galaxies. 15 guys with AA guns. thats about it.

galaxies sitting above a base with fire supres. and auto rep. just sit there and take the dmg. why is it so hard to bring down. fighters are ment to be able to drop any aircraft reasonably fast. there is nothing reasonable about 7 hailstorm and 7 coyote clips to bring one down. thats IF you get perfect close range hits. oh and try to do that much dmg while taking hits from the tail gunner. it doesnt happen unless the gal is empty. simple thing is it shouldnt take 10 guys to bring down a galaxy.

but again.. and again and again. how many times do i have to say it. while i would luv to see the gal nerfed. the only thing ive been asking for is the ESF ram dmg back. how does this keep getting twisted into. NERF THE GAL.

also this issue has nothing to do with skill. i get it. "you can dodge it" herp derp. no **** .. the point is why dont they take more dmg from ramming.. and holy **** dont say herp derp " the gal is bigger" derp. its an aircraft. its fragile its not a tank. a tank shell should drop gals. but no. cant let something that shouldnt even be able to fly get kill in 1-2 hits.

and how about a bulldog gal in low number areas.. it can kill infantry by the dozens. but it takes a dozen infantry to take it down. thats fair right?

go ahead say it.. "pull a AA max" as im sure everyone knows. burster max dont do much to galaxies.. sure. make them fly off and repair. how is that enough tho. why isnt there even the chance of killing a galaxy with a burster max unless you have like 3 others doing the same. why are libs and gals babied so much.. let them die. let it be skill that keeps them alive. not mass amount of HP
  6. Cswic

ITT: people who know nothing about galaxies and feel the need to display that ignorance on a public forum.
    • Up x 2
  7. MrMackey

i know nothing about galaxies.. so enlighten me. what is there to know about galaxies. hmm?
    they are big, they are slow compared to other aircraft, they can be fit with guns and bulldogs, they have too much HP.. anything else?

question for you.. when was the last time you saw a platoon with 4 gals not make it to their destination.. sure one.. mabe 2 drop but they still get on target with something.. if they had less HP it might be possible to kill them.. oh no.. cant allow that to happen.. galaxies might have to think about their flight path for once..

everyone want to talk about skill. how about the skill it takes to fly a gal.. or lack there of. why not make it so you DO need some.. just a little thought going into flying a gal.
  8. TopVanuTroll

Use a group of ESFs, don't get rammed and don't try to ram the galaxy either. EZ herp derp, just dodge the dude. Your bulldog gal point has nothing to do with galaxy ramming, so I suggest you edit that out. And, stop trying to make things realistic. By your logic, one shot to the head from any gun could kill. Shotguns would have an effective range of 50 meters. And, yes, if things were realistic, then the galaxy would go down if rammed. But, guess what. It's a game. Not real life. Can your brain distinguish between the two?
  9. NC supporter

The entire world revolves around you, yes that is so true. Much whine, much first world problems, wow.
  10. Cswic

Just stop. You're posting about crap you don't understand and then insisting people are silly when they call you out on it.

Do you understand how debris work in this game?

Do you understand how collision damage is handled in a general sense with this game?

No?
  11. NC supporter

Don't even bother responding, give him the silent treatment and another troll will be rid from the forums. He needs to go back to his COD sanctuary and feel assured that all FPS most be like COD.
  12. MrMackey

so... i ask you to enlighten me about galaxies. just continuing to say i dont know anything is just trolling.. cause im guessing i hit the nail on the head with what i know about them huh..

this is how it works.. i post something. obvious trolls will troll. all i need to do is make a few VALID points about the issue and blamo...
    just saying "you dont know anything about galaxies" isnt a good way to counter what iv said.
    see i keep going back to the issue. you just keep trying to attack me personally instead of the issue.. your a troll.. go back under your bridge
  13. NC supporter

Please learn how to spell and properly write a paragraph so we can start understanding your posts.
  14. MrMackey

pls. go watch bambi again and tell me what thumper said.
  15. Scr1nRusher

Forumside is getting insane.
  16. NC supporter

I sense anger in this one.
  17. KoS-1

Wow!! What has auraxium come to?
    • Up x 1
  18. MrMackey

im assuming thats about Gal nerf or ESF ram buff considering i dont have access to that thread, but.
    this would suggest it was already in the works and blaming me for it would be wrong.. but if it was this post id have to say.. awsome.

this also would suggest SOE considers this a problem too..
  19. Scr1nRusher

freaking forumside strikes again.
  20. MrMackey

stopped being angry about internet stuffs a long long time ago.. i dont get mad.. i get glad