G37 issue for 11/22/2012

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 22, 2012.

1. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Hey guys!

If you received a G37 error, it was because our servers were down for a moment. It should be up now (I just logged on) so you guys shouldn't have this issue anymore. Thanks again guys and Happy ThanksGiving!
  2. MrScratcher

This issue is now appearing for me. Is it related?

IDS_UNABLETODOWNLOAD

[IMG]
  3. Takumi

4. MysterySpoon

I still have this issue.
  5. Elitechaoslord

What are you talking about?

I still cant connect to the severs since yesterday. Still getting the G37 Code.
    [IMG]
  6. Boutso

Just tried as well, still getting the same G37 error, and was linked to the same page that Elitechaoslord was sent to.
  7. PharmD

After downloading the latest hotfix, I can no longer play the game:( I keep getting the G37 error. I have tried completely deleting and then re-installing but to no avail. Here is the exact error message I am getting:
    GAME ERROR G37
    MALFUNCTION:
    WE'RE SORRY, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE LAST ACTION, CAN YOU PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER?
    • Up x 1
  8. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Hey guys,
    A colleague of mine just got the G37 error. He validated game assets and he was able to get in. Let me know if this helps fix the issue.
  9. Boutso

Looked around the forums and tried something.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/g-error-codes.47091/

Was looking through this post and under the G37 Error section, it mentions to try to validate the game assets. Figured I'd might as well. It didn't state that anything was fixed/changed, but I hit play anyway and it actually worked! Not sure if it was dumb luck or if something was fixed, but hopefully it works for other people as well.
  10. PharmD

Yes, I have tried validating game assets multiple times and unfortunately it still does not work. I have received this error once during beta but re-installing the game fixed it for me. This doesn't work for the release version though. I don't know what do, save for reformatting my entire hard drive and trying it again.
  11. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Pharm, thanks for the update. The techs that are playing the game here are able to get in so I'm trying to figure out why you guys are getting the error. I'm gathering more info but in the meantime, please continue to submit tickets. Thanks guys!
  12. Jarnis

I am still getting a G37 error what is going on o_O. Something happen after the last update but what i dont now:
  13. TSR AlexS Customer Service

I am still gathering details on this, I will keep you posted!
  14. PharmD

Hey. I tried deleting and re-installing the game again and I have no idea why, but it works now.
  15. TSR AlexS Customer Service

***update*** Anyone still experiencing the G37 error will need to submit a support ticket and pm it to me. I will compile a list of them and make sure its forwarded to the proper team. Thanks again guys!
  16. MrScratcher

Thanks Alexander, that totally worked (validate game assets). Thank you for taking time out on this holiday, you guys rock!
  17. mav91890

This stupid error has been ongoing for me for 12+ hours. Haven't been able to try the game yet. About to uninstall.
  18. Shmansk

I was getting this after the latest patch for the first time, although I had no problem before that or in beta. Shut Zonealarm firewall down and I could connect again. Odd because it wasn't an issue before. Working fine with Windows firewall.
  19. SunQuaN

Same issue for me ) started from the last update.
  20. Bricker4

Today is 11/23/12 and i am still getting the g37 error. What do i do?