G Error codes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Danzo

What error code is this? Unable to download SocketError: Host not found (11001)
    Im not sure why this error has recently popped up, ive been able to play the game for a while now and all of a sudden it comes up with this error code when i try. Please help me i would like to be able to play this awesome game again.
    • Up x 1
  2. zSmokeNJ

Just got my PS4 beta code like 2 hours ago... but when i just put it in it says This PlayStation Network Card Number has already been used please help
  3. Metalbrone07

I have an issue with the game, when i start PS2 it' s all ok but when i have to spawn the game send me a message: "Unable to connect to the server. You will be logged out" i don' t know haw to resolve it, please i need help.
    (this is the G9 error)
  4. randomtree1

i live in UK, my ping on Miller EU is usually between 500ms and 2000ms ( yes 2 seconds!!!) but my ping on Emerald US or connery US is between 60ms and 150ms has been for over a month now. It is the same story for most people i know, are you ever planning on fixing this or should we all just switch to playing on US server. how is this even possible, it is almost like you guys don't care about EU at all. i have been playing since planetside started and i know it has nothing to do with my pc or internet connection
  5. Valk1975

In regards to the Error G99, I have been through all the fixings that I can find listed... But!

The Servers are NOT down.
    My Firewall has been set to allow PS2
    My Ports on my router have been set for the ones listed

I have been through everything including reinstalling the game to get it to load, And all I get is upto 94% and then "Game Error G99"

Is there something else going wrong I don't know about?

Signed
    Gameless :'-(
    • Up x 1
  6. Zeonel

Was playing fine before until I got the G15 error code since 2 days ago. Have turned off antivirus and firewall, included the ps2 files in the exclusion list but to no avail. Any other opinions?
  7. Pokletu

Same here.

I played last night just fine, though.

What happened tonight that's different? Nothing's changed on my side. The one thing I know that could possibly be involved is that I reported a player for harassment. Maybe that ticket has booted me off their servers?
  8. SharkBaitC22

Yup,
    My son and I were playing early this afternoon. We took an hour break, and came back to the G99 errors. Both of us. 94% and boom. Been down all day, yet I know Emerald is up, as fellow Outfit folks are coming and going in game.

No offense, but I am glad to see others having this issue too....makes me feel better that its not some weird thing that's just happening to me :)

I too validated assets,
    uninstalled/re-installed
    no change.
    I can get onto the test server just fine. just not Emerald.

hopefully someone sees this.

SB
  9. royaldarknes

help,my ping disappear after I chose my character,so everything jump around like hack speed so cann't do anything much,and when I log out,the game keep loading at 34% (or 36%) for a while then the game jump to the window screen,I was uninstall and install the again but it don't work,this was happen to me from a long time,and when it happen it almost take 1 month that I can play normal again
  10. royaldarknes

I was create a new account and it work normal,I think my old accout get problem,not the game,so can somebody help with my accout problem ?
  11. Jouixs

Can anyone tell me wher is Technical Support. https://help.soe.com/app/answers/list/p/5833 not this one but the real guyes who talks...

I get a G15 error on Miller but if i log in whit the same Comp on Emerald ther is no problem......?
  12. Valk1975

I Would love to know if anyone has been able to get back in after getting the G99 Error.????

Still Can't get into any of the game... :mad:
  13. royaldarknes

and still nobody help me fix this problem =.=,I cann't play if it get too much lag,and after I log out,I get a notification that I get G9 error (remember that I aready try to uninstall and install aready but not work)
  14. idisir1

15. royaldarknes

nvm,my accout back to normal now
  16. Mecronis

G10 Error Code
    Source of Error: NC Helmet Gubb (Or similar name) equipped on toon then logged out on accident. Could not get back on NC toon with the equipped helm
  17. Bagano220

i keep getting g99. ive reinstalled it several times both with steam and from the site and same thing. the servers arent down because one of my friends is playing it, but i have done everything from validate files, to let every program threw my firewall. it just goes from 6% to 94, and then crashes sometimes opening up my internet browser with g99 error.i havnt been able to get on sense last thursdays update. is anyone getting this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?
  18. Diz

Ok you have a nice long list of codes but the one I get is G28 and its not listed what does it mean?
  19. Kartaugh

Getting a G28 error since the latest patch. The game starts, and when it tries to load, it crashes and throws me on the G28 error page on DBG site.

I can't play at all.
    • Up x 1
  20. KaneRu

I cannot start the game! Always have a launcher errors4-503 !
    Please help!!