G Error codes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

1. MiriamLuv

So have we figured out what Game Error G29 means?
    As we are a few that experience this, it can't be OUR side of things.
    • Up x 1
  2. DoubtX1

I was just able to log in, no more error G29!
  3. etmecho

4. Fountain

Soooo It's not only me, yea?
  5. MiriamLuv

Scrap that, I know what it means.
    So when I have no PS2 to play, I will go try PS (original! :D) to play.
  6. day ofm one

Thanks for clearing that up ;)
  7. Lunick

Hello!

I have the G10 error. Can you help me please?
  8. Lunick

I know I have to ask for help in-game but I can't get past character selection.
  9. Lunick

It is solved. Thank you very much :)
  10. kittywolf

I get the code G99. but it seems others are on, is there anything im doing wrong?
  11. DrDoomNGloom

12. TriumphantJelly

Getting G29, any reason for this/any fix? Didn't read all 12 pages, sorry.
  13. PlatinumApple

Getting the same error as TriumphantJelly, game crashes at the loading screen after you click play on the launcher and I get the G29 Error page. It's not on the original list on this thread, so I'm kinda confused as to why this is happening. Server maintenance?
  14. LaFleur90

I've got the same issue here. It's been going on the whole day!
  15. Frolodo

I am having trouble and have tried many things. after clicking play a message appears saying that I do not have a program associated with that action and to make one in the default programs control panel.
  16. vanu123

"There is an issue with your character. Please contact In-Game Support." -G12 Error
    What does this mean/can you be more specific. This has been happening on and off for the past 4 months, it usually fixes itself somehow but it always comes back at some point.
    EDIT: Usually freezes at 94% and I get to the loading screen and the faction specific music plays in the backround, wont go past that.
  17. arcueid980

Every time I launch PS2 for the first time, its ALWAYS the G99 error. The second time I launch PS2, I'm in game playing till I get bored. What is up with that?
  18. Crushermagoo

i cant play right now, and i don't know why, but it keeps on having to download something and after 5 minutes of waiting it says this:
    The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.

i looked and the planetside 2 x64 and x86 files were gone... i have been gone for more than a week so i haven't been too up to date on updates. any suggestions?
  19. Crushermagoo

this also happened yesterday
  20. Crushermagoo