G-20 Hellion must be nerfed!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChUnKiFieR, Aug 4, 2015.

1. ChUnKiFieR

Talk about overpowered and if you say it's not your friggen idiot plain and simple!
  2. Pfundi

What is this? A weapon? A camo?
    • Up x 1
  3. Hatesphere

its a valk gun, no wonder no one knows what it is.
    • Up x 4
  4. Haquim

Wow, I actually had to google what you want to nerf.
    I don't think we have a problem.
    • Up x 7
  5. Necron

Doesn't look OP to me. Infantry are supposed to be vulnerable to air. And even as a pretty much 100% infantryman I understand that.
  6. Shatteredstar

How to beat: Sunderer with walkers, burster maxes, skyguards, 1/8 of the normal zerg groups using G2A launchers at the same time.
  7. CNR4806

People are complaining about the Valkyrie being overpowered. Really.

Did we just run out of things to whine about?
    • Up x 11
  8. Klabauter8

Hellion is awesome, but I wouldn't call it OP. It has really ****** range and you have to get really close to be effective with it.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pelojian

Valks are the easiest air to kill of them all they are practically 'hey i'm over here OVER HERE CERT PINATA' literally the only air screaming at skyguard to kill them.

who knew that skyguard actually has an air target they have a reasonable chance of killing each encounter?
    • Up x 4
  10. Klabauter8

Valks are also vehicles which 90% of players play totally wrong, so it's no wonder that most of them are easy certs.
    However, a really organized Valkyrie crew, who know what they are doing there, can bring hellfire over the enemy.
    Sadly that's rarely the case because vast majority of players are simply too dumb for this vehicle..
  11. Ballto21

this is a piss poor attempt at a ballto thread
    • Up x 12
  12. UberNoob1337101

So everything that even looks remotely similar to G30 Vulcan must be nerfed because Vulcan OP amirite?

It's got crap range and has meh DPS but if combined with a few rocket launcher hits it can do something. I can't see how this is OP.

0/10 too much Ballto tryhard copy-paste.
    • Up x 2
  13. Ballto21

nobody can ever be me except me. you can never copy my boyish charm, my childlike innocence, my strong jaw, my soothing masculine voice, and my jackassery that you love secretly.

And my modesty.
    • Up x 2
  14. gigastar

Given all the **** we had to get through only to arrive at 0.75 ADS on 4 LMG's?

Yes.
    • Up x 2
  15. Stormsinger

Everything has been nerfed at least once or twice - they are starting over from the top of the list.
  16. placeholder22

The Skyguard still has to wait for the Valk to land, hunt it down, and kill it while grounded because the skyguards DPS is so piss poor that you just can't kill a valk that actively tries to get away.
    • Up x 1
  17. WeRelic

Don't feed the trolls, folks.
  18. breeje

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  19. CorporationUSA

"Everyone is crazy but me!"
  20. Drzewo

Yes! And nerf g-40 ranger too!

(sorry, I just had to do this)