Future Crew

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ScourgeOfTheServer, Apr 30, 2013.

1. MrSilk

Fought Future Crew countless times as NC.. Always an awesome fight!
  2. Ares The Killer

Gotta admit Future Crew is good lol, inspires me to become a better TR player so I can hopefully one day match them at the very least :D always a fun fight and exciting when I get to kill one of their 100s. Keep putting up a good fight guys otherwise the game gets boring if the enemy sucks.
  3. Kulso

*Wants to join*
    *Looks at K/D*
    :(
  4. Kilro

I applied to FCRW months ago with all of my stats above the reqs that were quoted to me, a dasanfall report that showed a trending increase in the stats and a very well organized app. I was told no. :( Still mad respect to FCRW, and hopefully one day I'll get in. Free bump to an amazing outfit.
  5. NightmareMan

Who dis?
  6. Kilro

Scourge on his stream said the KD was 2, accuracy about 20%, a KPM about .5 and BR 40+. He did however also add that this simply gets you looked at, not any sort of invite at all.

My dasanfall showed me currently exceeding all of that(but my leaderboards stats were all lower from being really bad when I first started playing). I was told my stats showed promise, but I needed to play more and use more guns to show I can maintain this on other classes/weapons.

But I am not upset, FCRW is a top notch outfit and I simply need to get my stats even higher before attempting to reapply. Took an extended break and I am currently not as good as I was when I applied, but practicing several hours a day to get back up there.
  7. KoRneY

We've had one guy apply, stay away awhile, and then reapply. Even then, it took months, but eventually he got back in and now he's my goto gunner.

I encourage anyone to keep trying.
  8. h0llyw00d

I applied to PCP like 9 years ago, no one's gotten back to me yet
  9. h0llyw00d

Good things ***
  10. Badname3073

Future Poo is still a thing? I thought they ragequit :eek:
  11. KoRneY

yeah. we're still a 'thing'.