Future Crew

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ScourgeOfTheServer, Apr 30, 2013.

1. ScourgeOfTheServer

Now recruiting!

[IMG]

Future Crew is a premier competitive Outfit. We pride ourselves on the skill of our players. Our Outfit has multiple battlerank 100 players, and several players over the leaderboards.

Who is Future Crew looking for?

We are looking to recruit competitive minded players, who are willing to push themselves to be better gamers. It is less a requirement to already be an elite player, and more that you be willing to learn. Future Crew is an Outfit that will teach you to play Planetside 2 at a higher level.

It is a requirement that you have a VS character battlerank 40+, and are willing to make your character in our Outfit your main. You may squad and play with us until you meet those requirements.

Our History

To anyone who played the original Planetside, Future Crew needs no introduction. The Outfit has been around since 2003, and won Planetside 1's Outfit Wars on the Markov server with a perfect 6-0 sweep.

http://planetside.station.sony.com/news_archive.vm?id=67149&month=112006

How to Join

To join Future Crew, please submit an application at http://future-crew.net/forums/index.php/board,110.0.html

Afterwards you will be invited to the Outfit as a trial member. If we decide that we enjoy playing with you after a certain period of time, you will be moved to full member status. While we are a competitive Outfit, we are first and foremost a group of friends, and will only let members in who get along with everyone.

Future Crew is more than a Outfit, it is a community. One that has been around for close to a decade, and played innumerable games together. On the surface it is a highly elite Outfit, but it is also a group of friends. Members hang out, chat, and play various games together. But we are also capable of getting serious, and we constantly push each other to be better gamers.

Find Out More

You can find out more about Future Crew by watching some of our players who stream on Twitch.tv.

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/PlanetSide 2

Click on any stream with [Future Crew] in the title!
    • Up x 1
  2. Quard

bumping this up
  3. Shockfc

Want to add some prominent FC streams:

4. Sardus

Biggest VS noob outfit.. EVERRRRRRR!!! :D :D :D

Just messing, these guys are easily the oldest and best VS outfit on connery (and previously on planetside 1 markov server). They've been around nearly 10 years.
  5. Sardus

6. Shockfc

7. BigMacDeez

Yup...these guys really are legit. If you're a dirty VS puke looking to party, Future Crew really does have the best group of mofos on Connery. They kick my *** anytime I'm around them...

But if you're in the mindset to join TR, cehck out OP4!

BOOZE
  8. RangloSaxon

#1 VS outfit on Connery

-Signed, The Enemy
  9. Puppy

Best VS outfit on Connery in my opinion. I've been through most of them and it felt much better playing in a squad or two of Future Crew. Though if you don't do well at a certain time you may hear about it a lot more.
  10. Fate

Why has no mentioned yet how our fabulousness is unparalleled? Also, rainbow shoulder pads are a requirement.
  11. buckthesystem

I hate you guys so much. My best moments in PS2 are when we beat you. Mainly because it doesn't happen very often. You know you're in for a hurting when Future Crew turn up. Don't join this this outfit and make them any bigger. they're badass enough already! See you on the field punks. -NCGE
  12. druzinko

hi hello, back to page one we go
  13. Lepalose

Bump for the Fabulous Crew, though if you prefer TR... come talk to me instead :p
  14. Taiga

Abuse the **** out of OP weapons, other than that decent.
  15. Hitback

Cry more.
    • Up x 1
  16. Taiga

also add to that list: cannot take criticism. full of elitist douch*bags.
  17. Saiph

FTFY
  18. Shockfc

I love when people call us things like this after we give a reply to their criticism in our own thread. The only thing people tend to do is tell us how we play the game, and how it doesn't fit in their "perfect gaming world". Often, they bring us down with an insult during this "criticism" and when we reply with "cry more" or "you're bad" they get all hurt about it.

Essentially: don't take a potshot at us if you don't expect anything in return.

Have a wonderful day of tears and window licking.
    • Up x 2
  19. Taiga

i never got hurt about. i just stated what i saw. i left an honest comment about what i noticed your outfit actually DOES do a lot of the time, and was even nice enough to say that you guys were pretty good at this game, and you have members nice enough to instantly resort to the "cry more" response. criticism was not taken well, and an elitist comment was made.
    as for my original post, scourge lived in a liberator for 3 months when this game first came out. the rest of you, if not libbing, were rocket podding infantry and hardly ever touched the ground but to go to an air terminal from respawn. right now i see nothing but crew ZOE maxes being spammed at any VS fight you guys are at. don't tell me you guys dont abuse broken things, because you do.
    • Up x 1
  20. Decelexevi

Easily the most feared and respected outfit on Connery.
    • Up x 1