Furious - Gaming [F]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Shinrah, Jan 21, 2013.

1. huller

Damn budget cuts!
  2. Shinrah

Apparently it wasn´t only maintained by an NC Mechanic but also purchased from the NC.....poor TR:/ Hope you didn´t outfit NC engines into your Mossie:eek:
  3. pulse

Thank you for your honesty, sir! :) Very much appreciated.

<3 pulse
  4. pica

Can't sleep :(

/bump
  5. YamiNoTenshi

Fish never sleep ;)
  6. Shinrah

How do you know?:>
  7. Dotz0r

well for the fact that vs still has indar, vanu don't need alarm clocks.
  8. Shinrah

Well, can´t blame us for being superior to the TR. First we thought let´s hold it two weeks so that TR can´t come and be all "hlol you only held it a day longer than us". But then we thought well, cheap infantry resources are naice, more C4!
  9. Dotz0r

*Meanwhile in TR HQ*

indar? - "meh, alerts will save them again" - TR / NC not really caring now to take it, would not say you are holding it - just happen to have it. VIVA LA WARPGATE ROTATION!

surprised you fishies have not dried up in the north sandy bit, or do you all bathe in each others tears from your brothers in arms failed conquests of esamir and amerish? hehehehe.

Vanu are only superior to TR in aquatic features. I am sure yami can update me on other "features".

*throws bait over to shinrah ready to reel him in*
  10. Shinrah

We´re holed up in Rashnu and Allatum, lots a water in dem Biolabs so don´t worry. Also it´s not like NC/TR havn´t tried to break the lock, but after the massacre @ CC you have finally seen the light and decided that you cannot beat superior VS desert defenses!

Also, NANITES!
  11. Dotz0r

so it will be ok for me to officially petition soe to change it from bio labs to fishbowls?, i tried with scatmax nature reserves but, they are a dieing species.
  12. dw.Flexiz

13. YamiNoTenshi

I like how VS had SE WG on indar for a couple of weeks while both NC and TR had it for months.
  14. Shinrah

Awwwwwww, poor TR! Can´t wait until we finally get the SW gate back:/
  15. pulse

If we feel like swimming we're usually chilling at Sandstone Gulch Beach. You've also got a nice view of the NC warpgate from there. Gotta watch out fo reaver debris though...

Sorry i think i didn't quite read you there. Did you really just say: "MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI" ?
    Yeah i really see how SOE favours the VS over all other factions and keeps on screwing the poor TR.

In all honesty i think all factions feel equally mistreated due to some recent balance changes. But that's a good thing because noone seems to be completely OP by default right now. In my little fishtank that is called: balance!

<3 pulse
  16. pica

Some MAX fun today! Way more fun when VS actually has engineers repairing MAXes!

/stealthbump
  17. Gorion

So many TR outfits recruiting...we really need more of them :confused:

ah and BUMP
  18. pulse

bump

<3 pulse
  19. Pobiega

We need more good outfits on the top of these forums... so... bump!
  20. Pobiega