Furious - Gaming [F]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Shinrah, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Shinrah

You BRTD guys are just still angry that our squad shelled you at Crimson Bluff yesterday. Was great, we had trouble deciding who to shoot first, the NC´s on the left or the TR´s on the right side of the tower. Trumpet Lightnings ftw!
  2. YamiNoTenshi

I wouldn't know, I haven't been online all weekend :p
  3. pulse

Yeah i haerd TR have been significantly nerfed ^^ - gotta be bad for the moral.

You're always welcome to go purple. We can show you how it's done. It's never too late!

<3 pulse
  4. Shinrah

Slacker!
  5. YamiNoTenshi

Did we get nerfed? If so, I'm sure many will be btthurt and leave for another faction.
    I accidentally started playing total war and the weekend was over before I even knew what hit me :(
  6. pulse

No they haven't (prolly a stealth nerf :eek:) but there's a lot of TR complains on how bad the factions equipment is and how much the others got buffed on the general boards again. But then again that's old news....people complaining about their faction being the weakest.
    I still think the tree faction is rather OP. And i'm, sure sayoko can tell you a story or two about the late rendering ammo resupply tower faction! ;)

<3 pulse
  7. huller

Don't worry! as soon as the next WG rotation comes TR will be FoTM again!

uhhm, not entirely sure that is a good thing.
  8. YamiNoTenshi

I don't think TR got nerfed, it only feels like that after the tweaks done to VS and NC, the tears will keep flowing, no matter what they do.
    Once we're out of the sewer that is the SE corner of Indar things should start to fall back into place again, I can barely remember what the northern wasteland on Indar looks like, last time I saw it was when we capped Indar.
  9. pulse

Can't really judge how it feels to fight VS compared to fighting nc or TR but in general i feel like all factions are rather on the same lvl with minor ups and downs...and scatmaxes of course! :D

I agree that the position of the WG really plays a big role on how well you can conquer terrain especially on indar.
    The SE WG usually means you can fight in the Tawrich basin 24/7. I've seen more then enough of that area in the beta already. :/

<3 pulse
  10. Shinrah

You´re talking about the removal of bullet drop, which was a cleverly disguised nerf to VS weaponry at all ranges below 70m? :>
    Or the 2mph to Magrider strafing speed?

And you can have the North back, it´s a dusty P.o.S. and --aside from making it look like you own 50% of the map-- it´s a constant fight uphill against heavily fortified bases. (Howling Pass, Quartz, East Highlands Check & Co)
  11. YamiNoTenshi

The SE WG is great when you're defending but you can't really push out once you've been pushed inside :/
    The ravines are awesome if you're flying but other than that they have nothing going for them.
  12. Gorion

13. Pobiega

Respect to [F] for their valiant efforts west of Sungrey yesterday. Always nice to fight skilled players.

If you wear spandex, play on miller and know what end of a lasercannon to point at the enemy, [F] is the outfit for you.
  14. YamiNoTenshi

Knowing what end the rave beams comes out of is overrated, it's more fun if they use it backwards :p
  15. Shinrah

Yeah, too bad the sneaky NC snatched the Alert just a mere 20 second´s before it was over:> Was a pretty awesome fight night tho.
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Your scythe was delicious <3
  17. Shinrah

I´m a petty person, so I´d like to inform you that you merely did 11% DMG while the rest was provided by Flakk:eek:
  18. YamiNoTenshi

I'm pretty sure I did more than just 11% :p
  19. Shinrah

Did not! Should recalibrate that Mossie gun! Probably some NC Reaver mechanic did the last maintenance on it!
  20. YamiNoTenshi

I shot atleast half a clip into you in the 2 bursts I hit, the mossie gun is weak but not that weak :p