Furious - Gaming [F]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Shinrah, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Shinrah

[IMG]
    Planetside History

Our Outfit was founded on August 13th, 2004 on the European Server. When we started playing, disappointed from the dying Neocron where we had to wait ages for every op-fight, the massive Planetside battles seemed to be the ultimate answer to our prayers:
    400 players from 3 different empires waging war on foot, in vehicles and in aircraft on one huge continent, with a real FPS combat system... Even today, 7 years later, it sounds incredible.

Furious (Furious-Angels) was also the outfit to win the official Outfit Wars on Werner, basically Miller´s predecessor.
    For anyone interested here´s The long Version

General Information

We are looking for players who are enjoying Planetside as much as we do, we only ask that you are 18+, capable of basic english and know how to use TS3. We also encourage everyone to use our boards, this is also the best and fastest way to make Ravenne happy. An unhappy Serverbear is not something you want to meet, so keep it happy!
    • We prefer players who already have a history in PS1 or are at least familiar with FPS Games, however PS2 offers enough possibilities, even someone without extensive battle prowess :) can contribute to the team.
    • Our average age is somewhere in the mid twenties, don´t expect us to have many people online during the day, most of us have job´s or study and don´t have time to play during the day.
    • We ask that you join our Teamspeak whenever you play Planetside, but especially during the evenings when we run our squad´s.
    • You are welcome to social banter, dirty or non dirty jokes and to a generally good time, you should be able to handle that, most of our members know each other for over a decade, and we enjoy some smack talk from time to time
    • We do not run superficial training OP´s, we don´t force you to play a role you don´t want to, we dont force you to despawn your vehicle´s, we however expect that you are willing to, occasionally, take one for the team.
    • We do not require you to be online each and every day, however a certain activity is expected.
    • Our Players are from all over Europe, our outfit language is therefor english, we also provide national sub-channels on TS for banter amongst your fellow countrymen, if you want to. (These are meant to be used when not playing PS)
    Recruitment

We do not have a specific trial period, if we decide to invite you into our outfit, we´ll see how well we get along with each other. If your activity is fine, you know how to play in a team, and feel comfortable in our outfit we´re game!

How to apply

Go here, register and apply. Some information about yourself and your reason or motivation for joining us would be appreciated. You can also contact us ingame and chat us up, to get a first impression. Our playing times are listed below. If you want, you can also write me a PM on the PS2 boards, but don´t expect instant replies, please.

Contact & Playing Times

Playing Times: Daily after 18:00 UTC+1:00 [Berlin,Amsterdam,Paris], you are not required to attend daily, obviously!
    Contact Ingame : Pulseh, Sayoko
    Contact on the Boards : Pulse, Sayoko
    • Up x 1
  2. Shinrah

3. pulse

rebump! :>
  4. Shinrah

up you go!
  5. pulse

6. Shinrah

Here we bump again!
  7. pulse

8. Shinrah

9. pulse

rise again!
  10. Shinrah

11. namd3

Leff playing ?
  12. Shinrah

No, Leff´s busy building 100+ player alliances for every random facebook game there is. So no time to play PS2 :>
    • Up x 1
  13. IMTasty

That should teach you for hot Vanu ladies in the WASP thread, they are young and insecure, you should be nicer to them! :p
  14. Shinrah

Well, it isn´t our fault that you lack the free will and intelligence to make the smart decision, join VANU! Didn´t you watch the launch trailer? That should´ve been the first hint for you. Why, is it that a single NC LA can slaughter half of your empire, but then fail to notice 3 vanu chicks with knives standing behind him?
    It´s simple, TECHNOLOGY IS MIGHT!

Also, no one wants to wear these SM suits your empire hands out to their Infis. :>

On a sidenote, do I have to haunt the BRTD thread aswell now, in exchange? :/
  15. ezda345

I think, I would like to join :)
  16. IMTasty

No, we hate you, didn't you watch the video? Stay out of our thread, we have standards.

And they were standing in front of him, they stabbed him in the stomach, obviously your intelligence is lacking. Sure you're not an NC? :p

I would like Vanu infiltrators and Scythes though... they would look even better in red and black<3.

And I do have a Vanu character, on Miller, maybe I am even in your outfit, you might never know, since I am already used to SM attire from playing TR blending in was not hard. Gender change, tight fitting clothes, screaming "Need more batteries!" and "The Vanu smiles upon you" and I melt in perfectly. :p
  17. pulse

I am fine with you coming in here from time to time to remind us why you hate us so much.
    Makes the bumping a lot less exhausting.

Nah, i don't think so. You have to be at least 18 years of age to join us and most TR players have a mental age that ranges somewhere between kindergarten and elementary school.
    But that's not a surprise seeing all the propaganda they're being fed by TB. In fact i really pity you guys. Tht's gotta be a hard knock life for you. Being commanded by a guy that plays even worse then seananners and tobuscus combined! :D

<3 pulse
    • Up x 1
  18. IMTasty

Just trying to score points with the Vanu ladies. ;)

I heed only the word of Flash and Mvp, TB has nothing on the likes of Gods and Kings, he's an imposter! Just wait until we get Battlecruisers, siege tanks and ghosts! Wrong game you say? Maybe, but one can hope. :(
  19. Shinrah

Che, battlecruisers, you TR lack the Tech to even consider getting something like that built! The VS on the other hand will gladly bomb you to smitherens with their BC´s!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. YamiNoTenshi

So I heard you needed a bump....

http://1.bp.************/-NQD5nNGsRqY/UJMo3Oq_FrI/AAAAAAAAAVU/s5gDkMauTik/s400/speedBump.jpg