Funniest deaths

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheFlamingLemon, Nov 25, 2015.

1. TheFlamingLemon

I was inspired to make this thread after... Well, just watch

Like the last hacker video I posted I haven't reported this guy (figured he just logged off when he disappeared, later found out from the platoon we were all in that he not only was hacking but he had admitted to it after other platoon members questioned him about it) but hopefully he can be banned through others.

So what are you guys' funniest deaths.
    • Up x 1
  2. RedArmy

my funniest death was on Hossin,
    pilot of a Valk accidently bailed and i hopped in the drivers seat to try to save us. but wed ended up rolling and i couldnt pull up in time. but we fell onto an NC sunderer and i got 9 kills +ram bonus!
  3. Eternaloptimist

Jumped out of a Sundy parked on the edge of a cliff and went straight down - talk about getting out of the wrong side of the bed.
  4. Spoprockl

Last weekend i rammed another flash with my wraith flash while shooting it with my fury.

The enemy flash exploded right as we collided and i was catapulted up almost to the flight ceiling while maintaining forward momentum and doing salto after salto on my trajectory.

I came crashing down two hexes away and exploded instantly. I think i couldn't stop giggling for two minutes straight :D
  5. ALN_Isolator

My Prowler went down a hill at the same instant a turbo flash shot up it, the turbo flash hit the bottom of my tank and I flew at least 5m off the ground when my tank got flipped over.

"Most productive tank run ever."
  6. FLHuk

Friendly drop pod kills always make me howl :D
  7. SQPD

The time I didn't get killed by a heavy.
    • Up x 1
  8. JustBoo

[IMG]