friendlyfire

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by irongorgon, Feb 8, 2016.

1. irongorgon

this makes the game unplayable, i have tried all factions and they are equally bad. way too many people think its funny or are just plain dickbags and continually kill faction members. i an no longer support this game with my hard earned money.
  2. Diggsano

Teamkillers nowadays can kill up to 4 People without getting any consequences.
    I saw many of C4 Teamkillers who destroyed my Sunderer just to deploy their there and get the points...
    I was often Teamkilled because someone wanted to tap that generator/scu...
    There were even plenty people who throw grenades/EMP and killed me and mostly 3 other friendly players......
    I bet we all are were on the point someone Roadkilled us and was from the same faction.

And all this above has tobe ended somewhere.

We can't just have friendly fire...it would destroy the game without doubt.

But how about half the Damage you take from Friendly foes?
  3. Cymoril

I got a few this weekend shelling spawn rooms. I didn't see friendlys camping near by, or someone that comes into your firing lane because they can't get a good angle, or playing in and out of doorways. These are good examples of unintentional tks. Maybe impliment a "forgive" policy. The only thing is I know of 2 intentional tkers on TR emerald. 1 is infamous the other is named after a state. If we did get a forgive policy they would never be able to play.
  4. Pfundi

Are you guys playing the same game? And Im NC. The last time I was teamkilled on purpose was before christmas. (Some guy started shooting at allies and throwing EMPs at us and then he started insulting and screaming in proxy chat. So I killed him. I probably deserved that death later, but it was sure worth it. He was quiet and I got tells like "1vs1 me noob, only 1.44 KDR!! Git gud!" :D)
  5. Cymoril

Yes, same game. Life of a TR player.