Friend List Disappeared after DX11 patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MaTaNzA86, Dec 12, 2019.

1. MaTaNzA86

Earlier this year we had the DX11 patch and my friend list completely disappeared.

I've re-added a few friends but it's no where near as many as it used to be!

As far as i can see, it's only happened to NC (main) character - MaTaNzA86

Unless collective all my ig friends collaborated and deleted me!

I've raised support tickets via the usual routes and they've been about as much use as a chocolate fire guard. They even closed my ticket as complete when it.. wasn't!

Has anyone else experienced this?
    • Up x 2
  2. MaTaNzA86

Anybody looking at this?

Support ticket once again closed as it's been 'solved'. Re-opened
  3. blackboemmel

Yes, same here. Friends list was gone after DX11. Looks like i've got to live with my small, new friends list. :confused:
  4. TheBlackAngel

Yes please fix this asap. My entire friend list is gone, in those 6 years i befriended so manny people and now its all gone, some cant even add me and they even get a message when i am online
  5. MaTaNzA86

Well this isn't good!

Just had a reply on my ticket:

Greetings MaTaNzA86,

This is GM Dunbar. Regrettably, your Friend List is not able to be recovered. You will need to rebuild your Friend List manually. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing PlanetSide 2!
    Safe travels,
    Senior GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games
  6. MaTaNzA86

Do you seriously want me to go through 6 years worth of friending people again? It's one of the reasons I've stopped playing so much. How can i play without friends?