Friday Night Ops - Webcast Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 11, 2012.

1. thepackett

Will there be any discussion about class cert income (average # certs / unit time) balancing? It's not a huge issue, but some classes can very easily gain more certs in a short amount of time than other classes. It would take some looking at stats and some xp tweaks per class, but it would be nice to be able to play any of the classes without having to worry about not getting enough certs, or getting less certs than you otherwise would, in order to purchase your next upgrade.
  2. Luperza Community Manager

I can bring this up next Monday when I have one of the Infantry weapon designers on the show, so tune into that! :)
    • Up x 3
  3. Ice

The maneuver she's currently working on involves flying Galaxies upside down.

It is a must.
    • Up x 1
  4. Frenk

You are probably the best community manager I've ever seen. Can I ask you if you will talk about class updates? And in particular the so wanted Light assault class revamp (which has been removed from the roadmap months ago)?
  5. Luperza Community Manager

This is true. I am working on this. It's going...Okay. Haha.

If we talked about any class updates, it'd probably be the Infiltrator and Medic first since those are the classes that will be getting some updates after Operation: Make Faster Game. ;)

We'll definitely have a time to chat about Light Assault in the future. You could also bring any questions you have regarding infantry classes and infantry weapons to Monday's stream on twitch.tv/ planetside2 which is centered around infantry jazz (no it's not music related :p). :)
    • Up x 2
  6. blueangleofdeath

I would like to bring up some heavy assault questions on Mondays stream. <3. Silly Maggie :p
  7. thepackett

Tuned in, the question wasn't mentioned :(
    Would you be able to answer the question here in the forums, or would you have to talk to other members of the PS2 team?
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Come to next Monday's and ask again! I didn't see this question asked in chat and I missed it in the lieu of things. Sorry! :)
  9. Irathi

Just wanted to say I love the FNO.

Even watching the old recaps, perfect to have on the headphones while at work :)

Keep it up Luperza!
    • Up x 1
  10. Luperza Community Manager

Thanks! That means a lot! :D
    • Up x 1
  11. BoomBoom4You

just curious -- do you constantly review infantry classes (like is it a rolling, ongoing thing) or what? what i'm trying to say is please don't mess with heavy assaults :D
  12. John_Aitc

PS2FNO Segment Idea:
    I have noticed some new names interacting with us in the Forums lately. These are people who we do not know.

May we have a "Meet the Minions" segment where Maggie introduces the new members of her Community Team, please?
  13. Luperza Community Manager

The development team definitely tries to provide updates to all the classes. Sometimes these updates make no changes to past items and just add new utilities and items, but there are times when things need a little tweaking. :) The next Infantry Update will most likely be for the Infiltrator.

I have no minions. We work as a team here at SOE. We have a small group of people who work on other SOE games, write and or project manage our team, so sometimes you'll see people covering for other people when they are out of office. (Like I was during MLG Orlando, Brasil Game Show, and MLG Columbus.)

Maybe, I'll make this week's Wikia Blog about the SOE Comm Team. :D
    • Up x 1
  14. AccelPrime

Some (non)-classified intel on this Infiltrator Update would be awesome *hint hint* :eek:
    • Up x 1
  15. Torok

Can we have video interview to those guys PLEASE?!
    I miss those interviews!
    • Up x 1
  16. Luperza Community Manager

I'd love to bring Sneak Peeks back. Our AV team has been pretty busy. :) Definitely want to do more of them in the future.

Either way, I'll see what I can do in regards to 1337 intel on the Infiltrator Update.
    • Up x 3
  17. John_Aitc

18. blueangleofdeath

I loved sneak peaks!! I'm always up to the latest intel even if it's an i5 lol.
  19. Luperza Community Manager

Unfortunately, those are not on Friday. If you send me a recorded version, I could replay it on the show next Friday or at least highlight them. :)

Looks like we may be getting these back, but probably on a monthly basis rather than a weekly like they were previously.
  20. blueangleofdeath

Yay!! Monthly is better then never :).
    • Up x 1