Friday Night Ops - Episode 70

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, May 21, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 70
    • Hosted by Luperza
    • News, Announcements and What's New: Community Manager, RadarX, joins us to talk about all things PlanetSide 2 for this week.
    • Outfit Spotlight: See how Juggernaut rocks and rolls on their ops nights!
    • Outfit Spotlight: Join us as we venture through Auraxis with Renegade 18!
    When: 05/30/2014 5PM - 8PM PDT
    Server: Briggs
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 5
  2. Nitish Sharma

JUGA's FNO?
    Finally!
    • Up x 2
  3. Luperza Community Manager

I recorded footage with them! They were awesome!!! One of my favorite outfits to follow along with so far. :D I can't wait to show everyone all the goodies. :)
    • Up x 3
  4. psych0tic

Aww shucks
    • Up x 2
  5. Ikissyourface

it says 5/30 is that right? no FNO this week?
    • Up x 2
  6. Nitish Sharma

I saw them from a distance,or might have been insta killed in a FNO broadcast,can't live with that,but when they got their air near the NC Warpgate,I walked between them and 'that' NC air,all alone :D
    • Up x 1
  7. AxisO7

Thanks for the kind words. We had a lot of fun, and it's good to hear you enjoyed yourself.

ps. Good luck cutting down all that action-filled footage to the required size. :p
    • Up x 1
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Achievement unlocked: YOU CAN READ!

:p In all seriousness, yep, no PS2FNO this week. Next show will be on the 30th. :D :D

I know! Plus, I have some first person footage from a few peeps! Ugh. Going to take me awhile, but it's going to turn out awesome! :D Probably do that this weekend some time.

I might use some of the extra obs cam footage for the panel discussion just to play in the background. :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Tullerion

Like Axis said, Thank you Luperza for your kind words ^-^ Can't wait to see it! Most fun I've had in a long time, Axis and the other leaders did a fantastic job, and they should be proud! good work guys :cool:
    • Up x 1
  10. AllAgainstTR

How can we as an outfit submit to FNO?:D

LYF NC on Miller.
  11. AllAgainstTR

never mind, got it ;)
  12. Luperza Community Manager

Glad you found it. I try to make it easy to find. ;)