Friday Night Ops - Episode 68

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, May 9, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 68
    • Full Show Hosted by Luperza
    • News, Announcements and What's New: Community Manager, RadarX, joins us to talk about all things PlanetSide 2 for this week.
    • New! Dev Highlight:Luke Sigmund, Game Designer, joins PS2FNO to tell us everything we need to know about Implants! (He'll be bringing a special Dev Guest, Ryan Nakashima, to help showcase the system.)
    • Outfit Spotlight: See how Aegis 7 Australia breaks it down on their ops nights!
    • Outfit Recruitment Videos Spotlight: Submit your video for a chance to be spotlighted!
    Where:
    When: 05/09/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Briggs
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 6
  2. NinjaTurtle

It's great that implants are being discussed tonight. I personally am pleased for them to be coming as they add more customization option to the game. My only concern is some seem either way too strong, Regeneration regenerates 6.67% at max per second which is too much, or worse negate an entire ability, Sensor shields completely negate sensor effects from darts or radar.

My question if you could ask Luke.

1) Is it acceptable for an implant like sensor shields to completely negate an ability of another class or vehicle radar as opposed to simply slightly reduce it's effects say maybe reduce sensor distance detection by 10%?

This gives you a slight edge whilst not being OP, it reduces the P2W aspect some players are concerned about and still adds customization to characters

2) On PTS the cert screen has been replaced by the implant creation menu, could we PLEASE have both, removing the cert screen is very bad and is just going to frustrate people?