Friday Night Ops - Episode 67

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, May 1, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 67
    • Full Show Hosted by Luperza
    • News, Announcements and What's New: Community Manager, RadarX, joins us to talk about all things PlanetSide 2 for this week.
    • Discussion Panel: PlanetSide 2 and Competitive Gameplay w/ Klyka, VengeanceD, KidRiot, and Ender
    • Outfit Recruitment Videos Spotlight: Submit your video for a chance to be spotlighted!
    Where:
    When: 05/02/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: N/A
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 2
  2. GaBeRock

Forget about everything else, I'd watch this just for info on any plans you have for continents after hossin :p
  3. Luperza Community Manager

We've talked about that kind of stuff in the past. :p I believe they want to get battle islands out after Hossin to complete the continental lattice links. :) There should be a Roadmap thread on it. I can search for the link if you are having trouble finding it.
    • Up x 1
  4. GaBeRock

Saw the roadmap thread, I was just excited by seeing an oshur picture :p Do you have a link for the FRO where you discuss future continent plans?
    • Up x 1
  5. Luperza Community Manager

FRO?

I thought it was a neat concept art photo. I always try to put up a new photo each episode. :)
  6. GaBeRock

Friday night Ops. Really, I'm just trying to cover the fact that I derped on my spelling. :oops:
  7. shaql

Maggie, get some pics from TRay. he always finds some nice ones - you know, with furries or ponies :D