Friday Night Ops - Episode 66

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 66
    Where:
    When: 04/25/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: NONE! MUAHAHAHA!!!
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
  2. AdmiralArcher

can we have PS1 throwback skins for our guns? some of us like nostalgia

also do we get to see more of the valkyrie?
  3. Whitecid

2 weeks! *sadface*
    • Up x 1
  4. Maton41

Weep.......

However I'm confident we all can get on our life. In next 4 days we may be shown the power of nostalgic of the original PlanetSide......
    • Up x 1
  5. Desann

I was playing infiltrator the other day, staring at a tank about 25m away. He had no clue I was there, and I thought to myself, "Man I wish we could hack vehicles again! This guy would be so pissed if I stole his prowler....oh well"
  6. Maton41

Yeah Desann, wish we have hacking tools back from original PlanetSIde. In fact when we get to play the F2P game?
  7. BurntToast

Yo Luperza! Any juicey details on which server Ep 66 will be on?
    • Up x 1
  8. kadney

Will we see FNO Episode 67 this friday, april 25th? I hope you have some cool video from PAX for us! ;)
    • Up x 1
  9. Luperza Community Manager

Updated the post!! Prepare yourselves for a fun time with awesome people from the PlanetSide 2 community!

---

I'll ask about this. :D

Juicy deets provided! :D

April 25th homie!! :D :D

No PAX video unfortunately. :( We can talk a bit about Higby's panel and livestream appearances though! He did a fantastic job!
    • Up x 2
  10. shaql

• Up x 1
  11. MGAMIKA

You know what would of happened with an outfit/server spotlight did you not?

Tsk tsk tsk. You cannot delay the inevitable (unless you can fix it before the next spotlight ;)).
    • Up x 3
  12. shaql

• Up x 1
  13. CAMIKAZE78

Soon ™
    • Up x 4
  14. Kulantan

Yep, they can't hide for ever.
    • Up x 3
  15. BurntToast

Indeed. We will be ready and watching this FNO to see if what they say is true.

And otherwise, we wait for next week. We've already been waiting two months.
    • Up x 2
  16. Fara

Awesome news, be sure to watch guys and checkout the mentioning of Server Smash.

Also else wondering why the TR guy in the picture is using a Lasher.... (he probably looted it), plus the guy behind him is using Agile armour which means he only has 1 gunslot and he's using a Striker which had huge ammo boxes, he'd be totally useless. Also BFR! omg EMP it. Nostalgia trip with nerd errors, thanks for the poster :D
    • Up x 1
  17. Maton41

So will there be any discussion over knife assassinations for next week?
  18. Dotz0r

Thanks luperza for having us!

I am not a public speaker, and i was shaking! - Can't wait to re watch in the morning! I Hope i gave it justice. Thanks to fara / redolent being there and stop me going off on a tangent. Its a shame lujah could not have joined us, but ah well. I hoped people enjoyed the video, as we intend to do more!

Was worth staying up till 3am! :) (That chainblade was awesome)

For people still unsure what was going on during this FNO, here is a few links!

http://www.reddit.com/r/serversmash

https://twitter.com/PS2_Pickup

http://ps2-pickup.enjin.com/home
    • Up x 1
  19. Bvenged

Need more WASP videos!