[FREEDOM!] We need more shotgun!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LaughingDead, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Eulayze

It's literally just the Baron with a 12x scope and bolt action on top of the tube fed mechanic.
  2. Nregroepis

A lot of dumb sights for the NC on Emerald. I just saw someone trying to hip-fire snipe WITH A DAMN SHOTGUN from a very far distance. *******.
  3. Demigan

The reason that was stopped was because it was too OP. In beta the Infiltrators already had shotguns, which eliminated almost all the downsides and instantly gave infiltrators a weapon that fit them better than SMG's. Giving the NC back a shotgun for the infiltrator would have been a nightmare.
    The reason why the pistol shotgun isn't OP in infiltrator hands is because it requires far too much luck to get a OHK, using a TR Repeater gives you much better results and from longer ranges.

And seriously, your 10/10 shotgun with underbarrel shotgun is crap. Having 2 extra normal shots is much better than having a single more powerful burst that is locked behind a switch mechanic.
  4. LaughingDead

The drawback of having an underbarrel on a sniper rifle would be that you reload after every shot, you still have a bloody shotgun which can easily gets you spotted.

Also contemplate how effective a shotgun sniper rifle would really be, even if it was semiauto, in comparison the sasr does fast close range 1 shot headshots, the shotsniper would only be great at CQ and act more like a badle rifle at long, the niche wouldn't be that different besides simply having a faster one shot pistol tied to the rifle.
  5. Azawarau

I WANT A SHOTGUN WITH AN UNDERBARREL SHOTGUN
  6. LaughingDead

Brawler
  7. thebigbortishbort

Well you see , its 10/10 because i don't have to use it not being NC.
  8. LaughingDead

I would still like the NC with an LMG with shotgun underbarrel. Would that be OP? Or just #NCthings