Free membership ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SeveN797, Nov 18, 2015.

1. SeveN797

For the first time I thought it was some kind of event made by DBC, but no one else from my outfit got this so... yesterday I logged in to the game and find out, that I have membership activated. I didn't buy it so I checked my account history on DBC site and found this :

[IMG]

and here's screen from "membership info" :
    [IMG]

Does it mean someone logged on my account and used this "game card" ? Or it was somehow "gifted" to me ? Idk if you can gift people in PS2.
  2. Demigan

You were hacked man, hacked! Report the man, he violated you by giving you stuff! Oh noes!

(I have no idea why or how this happened btw)
  3. FLHuk

Change password and enjoy free stuffs! :)
  4. Pelojian

i don't think you got hacked because one of my friends in EQ2 got a winback 14 day subscription the same as you. did you enter any of DBG's competitions? you may have won it from there.

i looked it up and apparently they did a winback in 2012 to try to get people who quit the game to come back to EQ2 i don't see anything on 2015, so maybe you getting the sub time is a new one.

your image says the source is nov 2015 winback if it was a retail gamecard it would have said something else.
  5. SeveN797

I only tried to enter the PS4/GTX 980 contest, but it's not available in my country. Other than that, I didn't participate in anything.