Framerate is inconsistent.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Soques, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Soques

First time having issues like this. I am having frames rebound every 3 seconds between 60 and 20-25.

System specs

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    I5 750 2.6Ghz
    16 GB Ram 1333Mhz
    Radeon 7950
    Kingston SSD

Any recommendations?

Thanks
  2. Malacovics

"I5 750 2.6Ghz"
    This.
    Get a better CPU, especially considering PS2 chews your CPU and spits it out.
  3. Irathi

TSR-Jesse S - if you read this, you ave a lot of people with the same issues. Random fps drops, from higher 50+ to lower 30-.
    • Up x 1
  4. Irathi

You cant just conclude like that, if the OP has played flawlessly for some time and now suddenly get fps spikes, it's not a given that the CPU is the problem.

Although a new cpu would probably help.
    • Up x 1
  5. SikVvVidiT

I am getting them to after recent update... Pretty sure all of our computers didn't just up and decide to start acting poorly.
  6. Soques

Look man, I can't just drop a couple hundred bucks on a whim just because the performance of the game randomly is different. That makes no sense. If I wanted to run this game on the highest settings possible then yes this would be a good recommendation. I am however not trying to do that.
    • Up x 1
  7. Irathi

If the problem occurred out of the blue, for now my best suggestion is run the error/data/control and/or re-install the game if the problem persist. Reply here if you do and tell us if it fixed it:)
  8. Soques

Thanks I will get to that in a few.
  9. NDroid

Go the same problem after the recent update, would love to hear if anything helped.