Fracture max SpamCannon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AxiomInsanity87, May 14, 2016.

1. AxiomInsanity87

Enjoy.
    • Up x 3
  2. Azawarau

Pounders can camp doors better and there should be firing with one gun until it goes into reload then fire with both so you have a constant stream where heavies cant poke in and shoot you without being touched

My work here is done
    • Up x 2
  3. AxiomInsanity87

If i wanted to use pounders, i would have.

I hope your wage matches how useful your work is.
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

he's not wrong though :p
    pounders deal a lot more splash damage (lethal with lockdown!) and are a 3 shot direct-hit kill instead of fractures 5 shot kill

it a good vid, but don't be mean to people for giving you helpful tips XD
    • Up x 1
  5. AxiomInsanity87

It's not helpful

It's painfully irrelevant and obvious.
  6. Liewec123

if someone uploaded a video of themselves spraying an auto shotty at distant enemies, i'd expect a lot of people to suggest using a different weapon, i'd still consider it helpful advice (even if it is obvious as you say) :p
    its kinda inevitable if someone uploads a video of themselves using the wrong tool for the job ;)
    (i'm not saying i don't like fractures, i'm just saying that you should have expected someone to suggest using the far superior pounders ;) )
  7. AxiomInsanity87

Because I wanted to.

If I was playing ftw i'd have cleaned them all out with dual onslaughts and spawn camped.
  8. Azawarau

Even without pounders you have a terribly large gap when reloading that you should be mindful of
  9. AxiomInsanity87

Tell me more Confucius lol.
  10. Liewec123

one thing i will say for fractures, they do give your enemy an unnatural amount of screen wobble making it almost impossible to ADS XD
    so i guess they're great from a support standpoint :D
  11. Azawarau

Your positioning was bad too

You left yourself super open to splash explosions and grenades by being so close to that wall

You should always space a bit for that

Also the left door should be almost your entire focus unless the enemies are flooding in from the other side

You want to keep them from entering that space between the doors and establishing a position

Killing is only a secondary priority

Keeping the enemy from advancing is what will win the battle there

I didnt watch the entire video so im just critiquing the part i saw

EDIT

OH WAIT WAS THAT SARCASM?
    • Up x 2
  12. AxiomInsanity87

Yes it was sarcasm.

I'm not surprised it almost escaped you the way the context of the video did.
  13. DeadlyOmen

Its rare to see a self-own this complete.
  14. Azawarau

Im not sure if you understand how sarcasm works....
  15. AxiomInsanity87

I'm high.
  16. AxiomInsanity87

I guess not.

Have you figured out how the game works yet?.
  17. Azawarau

Play TR

Get Gatekeeper

Win?
  18. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah something like that lol.
  19. TeknoBug

IMO Pounders > Fractures.
  20. Gutseen

git gud
    • Up x 1