FPS drop after GU4

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Matcap86, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Plasmaszap

If dev are 40+ old women then yes

We could possibly post our recepie on how to bake a great cake. Maybe the problem will be adress more quickly then
  2. Blue4tw

you must be new to this game
  3. Papio

Hey guys isn't it great.... double xp weekend and all us ******** can go **** ourselves!

Congratz amd welcome to planetside!

**** you sony!
  4. Plasmaszap

Indeed i am. Started playing jan 2013. I'am an hardcore gamer but never played SOE before. May i ask why you would assume that i am new around here not nothing devs spending time on tweeter rather then fixing the game ?

thx
  5. AstroCat

2600k@4.2GHz plus Titan

Before GU04: 50-60fps GPU
    After GU04: 20-30fps CPU

So, something is definitely up with this patch.
  6. pnkdth

The 2nd hotfix made it better for me(i3 3.07, 12 gb ram, 6850 1gb gfx). It is still on the low side, but it got better.
  7. Blue4tw

They prefer Twitter to communicate over the official forums ...
  8. PS2Freak

Yes, Awesome weekend. for that horrible Fps perfomance we could/should/must get Double XP until problem fixed, to just counter the "i dont want play this lag party anymore"
  9. PS2Freak

copy and paste :

"Also, please consider patching on Monday or Tuesday from now on. Thanks. It's just good business practice. The patch changes were great... except for the broken performance."
  10. AstroCat

It used to say GPU and be around 60fps all the time, now it says CPU and is around 30fps. Only change here was GU04, everything else the same on my end. What's up with that?
  11. Plasmaszap

I guess i should of knowed because SOE is such an mainstream compagnie. They probably get royalties for posting on tweeter ;)
  12. xWarMachine

Double FPS loss weekend everyone... lol
    SOE... lets give a double xp weekend and have everyone come back to the game to see how **** it preforms ..lol
  13. Boika

Matthew Higby@mhigby
    @keeran we have folks looking into the continued fps issues right now. Very aware of the issue, still haven't identified the cause.

At least that's what Matt said at twitter..
  14. Mireck

OK The low framerate in PS2 just led to something good. it forced me to finaly buy Arma2 and download DayZ. I will not stop playiing PS2 completely yet, i will vait a few more weeks if this will go better caus i love this game.
  15. TeknoBug

Yes what is up with Twitter, I only follow companies (such as an airline for deals and flight reports), a hockey team and occasionally game developers. I don't communicate with Twitter, I just use it like a RSS/ticker reader.

Some devs like 402 for Infinity Ward practically never posted on forums, always sat on Twitter and seems Higby is doing the same. At least JD_2020 for Treyarch posted on the forums often (even though he was an annoying troll).
  16. Plasmaszap

Higby is actually a 42yo moms who like talking about cats, cake baking and scrapbooking. Nothing wrong with that ! But we should have knowed sooner so that we could post our bug report directly on her twitter page along the other low fat cake recipes and how to loose weight in 10 easy steps link
  17. Delain81

I would do an ingame report as well, if Prosieben client wouldn't have problems to log in again :rolleyes:
  18. Plasmaszap

I must be an oldschool 25 yo gamer then. I really though game discussion and issues where mainly on followed on the actual game forum.

I should of knowed bether. Welcome to 2013 mainstream gaming gents !
  19. GravitySmacked

20. nitram1000

There was a funny scene earlier in my game.

My lightning was bouncing like on hydraulics despite being on flat ground
    My fps was absolute dog**** at 25fps
    A friendly infiltrator was walking through the sky right in front of me
    An NC soldier was warping through the sky
    A liberator above was going backwards and forwads
    A mossie was firing unlimited rockets

All of this in the same picture! It made me realise what a sad state this game is in. I feel sorry for people who worked hard on it only for the programmers to go and **** it up.