[Suggestion] Forums Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by a-koo-chee-moya, Aug 25, 2014.

1. a-koo-chee-moya

Currently, there is no place for threads that pertain to the actual forum (improving it etc.). Yes, you could post threads along this topic in the Off Topic Discussion Thread, but frankly, the only thing most forumers read currently is the Gameplay Discussion Thread. I feel that this would help SOE's goal of improving the Forums in general.

If this is in the wrong category, sorry, but I feel that no one reads the Off Topic Discussion, so my idea would simply be relegated to page 10 or something like that.
  2. DatVanuMan

I like this idea:) SOE should do something along these lines.
  3. Pikachu

I wish they would add spoiler tags. Great for when you have a long and a short version of a text. Also could be great to have in signatures. Like if you want to have a list in your sig but it would be too big, allow people to hide it in spoiler tags. Another use is to automatically use it when quoting lots of text. I saw it on another forum where after 20+ lines it, the quote has a spoiler tag thing in it.