[Suggestion] [Forum] To RadarX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CNR4806, Mar 27, 2015.

1. CNR4806

Can you make your account NOT make any thread you make a post in to have a [DEV] tag?

I know sometimes you do relay messages from the devs, but more often than not you're doing the job of forum mods, and it's very frustrating to see the "Oh! A dev responded to this thread!" tag only to find you moderating the thread and saying "please keep the discussion constructive".

Not that actual devs visit and post in this forum frequently but it bugs me greatly nevertheless.
    • Up x 2
  2. Ballto21

I really hope radar gets really campy
  3. Breadsticks

Also, to RadarX: Please make it so that people with at least one or two hours of playtime can post on the forums. It's getting really annoying with all these Koreans spamming here. And I still don't know how to post anything...:mad:
    • Up x 1
  4. HappyStuffin

I agree with the op. It would be appreciated if there could be a distinction between forum moderation and actual dev feedback at a glance.

Or! Have the devs actually speak to the community. That would be fantastic.
    • Up x 1
  5. Iridar51

Of all the things to complain about :confused:
  6. Breadsticks

I'm just angry that I still don't know how to create threads...
  7. RadarX

I'll look at turning off the Dev tag for posts.

As for spam, those nerds are done in this town.
    • Up x 11
  8. Scr1nRusher

Go to what ever section of the forums you want to.

Such as Planetside 2 Gameplay discussion and if you look alll the way to the right side.......

You will find a "post new thread" button that allows you to create a thread.
  9. Breadsticks

10. HappyStuffin

RadarX,

Yes, I'm happy you've taken care of the dumb spammers. The whole first page was filled with them early morning yesterday.
  11. ronjahn

Love how this thread now has a [DEV] tag.

Kudos RadarX; 10/10 troll level achieved.
    • Up x 3
  12. Goldmonk

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! I was running out of Abandon Thread gifs.
  13. Tertiary

I'd rather you have two different tags to choose between; 1) "Moderated", 2) "Dev". Helps even more because if we see the Moderated Tag we know it's worthless and if we see the Dev tag we know it's epic.

You're the bomb, Radar. The A-Bomb. Miss when you could post more. :(