Forum Support

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pandora's Lunchbox, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Pandora's Lunchbox

I have noticed that support threads opened in this forum seem to be entirely blank of actual developer responses. Has that been a part of Daybreak's plan or is it plain ignorance?

I'm not joining Reddit just so I can have a closer-up inspection of what's happening with the game. Why have forums at all if you're just going to endorse other social platforms? Literally, what is the point in this forum if you're merely ignoring customer complaints, here? If you're lacking staff, then just say - no decent member, here,is going to go ballistic about it - **** happens.

I have also noticed that there are, every now and then, 'ninja-patches' that are small in download size and tend to otherwise go un-noticed. According to the dates on these forums, the 'ninja-patches' have no patch notes and are not listed in the recent information section on the PlanetSide 2 Launchpad.

Come on, Daybreak. Get your act together. You can't run through a good streak of performance updates and updated hope and faith in your development team and then have it spoiled by old, bad habits.