Forsaken Immortals - Vanu - Ceres

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by D0DGETHiS, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Chewie_80

Thanks Dodge. I figured i might be struggling to find regulars when theres no AU server. Thanks for the channel invite, hope to maybe see you online if our play times match
  2. RevoItZ

You guys accept alts? Main is TR but its a bit over populated atm, Normally play 6-10 BST
  3. Carl1879

I don't see a problem with it eventually a few of us will probably be making alts for other factions as well to mix things up a bit just don't want to make them yet with how underpopped VS is lol.
  4. LaSouris

Just thought I'd bump this back to the front page, these a great bunch of guys and if you're looking for a good VS group on Ceres, I'd recommend them
  5. Carl1879

Cheers for the bump couldnt get on the forums most of the time damn ddosers. Anyway Vanu of ceres I know we are constantly outpopped but when the fights are tough the victory is sweeter.
    • Up x 1
  6. Carl1879

We are still recruiting we are getting good numbers now, the fights are great too we may usually be outnumbered but we still have a good laugh while we fight. So please dear Ceres Vanu guys keep fighting and enjoy our large xp bonuses.

Also fun fact of the day we recently discovered an amazing fact saying the word "Vanu" in your best bane impression is the greatest thing hin the history of things.
  7. Carl1879

We ran our first proper training session tonight, it was a flight training session and in deference to my awful piloting skills we kept it simple the next few will be more complex. The following video happens after the continent got locked and I lost the liberator I was flying, we decided to mess around with transfering from one vehicle to another in flight when I some how jump from a galaxy land ontop of a liberator then jump about 40m vertically back onto the galaxy.

Admittedly about a minute after this while surfing the galaxy I somehow slid off and got crushed by the tail fins lol.
  8. Parziva1

PSN: Parz1val-89
    In game: Parziva1

Ceres VS (alt)

Experienced player from PC PS1 (teenager noob time) to PS2 (slightly smarter outfit player).
    Mic happy playing a good few week nights.
  9. Carl1879

I am sorry for not getting back to you its only after re-reading this I have realized I spelled your PSN name wrong I will message you tomorrow sorry again.
  10. Parziva1

No worries - I should be online today from about half five to nine.
  11. Amiig

PSN: Amig
    In game: Amig
    Ceres VS (main/only character)

I am player from PC PS1 and PS2. Casual play times, mostly just going after armor in magrider so always in need of a gunner that can use comms. I do not mind playing on foot as combat/support engineer.
  12. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Great night last night. One squad of air armour and troops moving as one to steal a TR base. Very outnumbered but it shows what difference organisation makes.

Amig i will add you when i get in from work on psn, and add you to our rather full chat room for squad invites. See you in game later
  13. Capote1

Good morning everyone :O. I switched servers and was looking for a solid group or outfit, (omg pleeasse release the updated ...) as Vanu seems to be outnumbered at every Base.

my psn: donAlonso and ingame: Capote

if it matters my previous character was at BR48 on lithcorp and did not take part in any proper squad(ing) since proxi and squad channels are entirely useless if random.
  14. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Aimg and donalonso both added to my psn friends. Also put you both into our temp outfit chat. Just shout in the psn outfit chat for a squad and give your Ingame name. Outfit will hopefully be created either tonight or tomorrow. Patch should be out later. Thx for checking us out and see you in game.
  15. Carl1879

Had some great fights recently and once we get the outfit chat and the ability to have squads working together on comms rather than relying on messaging it can only get better. Had our second flight training tonight and I shot down a mosquito and a liberator! amazing for me. So if your Vanu on Ceres look us up we like to fight to win but we always try to have a good laugh while we fight.
  16. mosschops69

PSN: i_am_ur_alt
    In game: Mosschops
    Ceres VS (VS main, i have TR & NC alt to see what they're like)

I'm uber casual, I have about 45min-1hr where i can squeeze in some play time as I have young kids. So I don't mind if this is too little commitment. I play engineer and aiming to be a Sundy driver too.
  17. Carl1879

We arent too fussed about commitment of time (got a young un on the way myself) we are more focused on people having a good time while trying to win rather than the whole you must attend X hours on Y night we do run events and training sessions but they are all optional if you just want to squad up while you have time and have a laugh and try to win some fights thats good enough for me.

I havent managed to get on PS2 today but I should be on tomorrow so I will try and get one of our guys to add you to the chat we are using if not I will add you tomorrow.
  18. Twenty

PSN: Mortkill
    In Game: Twenty
    Ceres: VS

Hello! I'm UK based, and 42 years old. My character, Twenty, is currently lvl 45. I play casual but seem to be online a lot. I'll register at proboards. many thanks.
  19. NiggyDeKid

PSN: Niggy_De_Kid
    In Game:Bronson
    Ceres: VS

iv added you as a friend Carl1879, I ran into your outfit on a base in hossin on my NC alt and you guys messed us up pretty bad ahaha I was impressed considering we had more people then yous. Anyway my VS is my main at BR39 and I look forward to playing with you guys :)
  20. Carl1879

Cheers for the compliment NiggyDeKid thats awesome looking forward to seeing you in game.