Forsaken Immortals - Vanu - Ceres

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by D0DGETHiS, Jun 28, 2015.

1. D0DGETHiS

Forsaken Immortals is looking to recruit new members.
    We are an ex dust 514 corp and enjoyed some great gameplay and battles in our last venture.
    We have been playing closed beta so can now hit the ground running. (Some are even Planetside1 vets)
    We play to win but fun and enjoyment are at the top of our list!
    We have a few members still waiting to come over to PS4s so bolstering our ranks.
    We are a mature gaming group over 18s preferably but we maybe able to make allowances.
    If you nolonger want to aimlessly run around following the long zerg.
    If you want medic, engineer, or fire support when you need it.
    If you like nothing more than roaming in a mag providing cover and assisting in the push to your fellow members.
    All classes, foot air and ground required.

Then drop carl1879 (psn - carlos1879) or dodgethis (psn - DoDGETHiS) a message and a friends request. Lets get squadded!

We also have a small forum, it does require registering and auth from an admin. But is another great place to discuss and plan. We are also creating a list of all members with psn and game name to make squadding easier for all.

http://forim.proboards.com
  2. Carl1879

Cheers for the adds today people it was great gaming with some new faces hope to see some more soon especially once we can all use squad and platoon chat.
  3. LickAShot

Hey man can I join? I'll add you today on psn
  4. mec09

How often are you guys online? What timezone are you playing?
  5. D0DGETHiS

We are on evenings normally 1830/1900gmt onwards and weekends of course. Most of us are UK but we do have other europeans aswell as some from further.

Was great to play with some new faces last night. Shame the ingame squad comms arnt quite good enough yet. Roll on the patch! But hey using multiple psn chats with our tag team transfering info kinda works.

Looking forward to chatting LickAShot and mec09
    See you all in game later!
  6. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Great nights gaming tonight. Bit chaotic as the coms are a nightmare but was great to see a full squad. But always good to meet new faces. Hope you enjoyed the devastaion we created.
    See you all tomorrow night. Dont forget to leave your ps4s in rest mode for patch at 11pm!
  7. Carl1879

Hopefully this fix for the Vchat issues worked and we can actually get a squad of 12 all able to hear one another for a change.
  8. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Well it fixed the comms yay n1 dbg! Some more new faces tonight. Was great just takes some time toget to know the voices. An outnumbered night tonight. So battered and bruised as i log off. But great fun. Seeyou all tomorrow
  9. Turok1986

hi carl1879

i just add you i hope with my experiance as a ps2 pc gamer can join the outfit;)
  10. Carl1879

Cheers for the add looking forward to seeing you in game, had some great fights last night and a good laugh as well.
  11. Turok1986

how can i find in game outfit member? still missing some important things from the pc version
  12. Carl1879

Unfortunately in game outfits are missing so at the moment we are using a PSN text chat as a list of names and so people can squad up, if you are not in this chat send me a message on PSN I might have missed you out by accident sorry.
  13. Carl1879

Some good fights yesterday when were weren't all cursing PSN at least. We are starting to get to know one another better now and having a good laugh while we fight which is what we are here for, looking forward to even more new members.
  14. LaSouris

Sadly haven't run into you guys yet that I know of, but I do look forward to it! VS seems to need it's organisation most!
  15. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Some fun times last night. Those comms are just getting silly now. But hey was all good once in psn chat again. Nice multiple squad action last night thankful of kik. More new faces! And the best bit. The new members getting on really well and already forming good bonds. I saw amazing gal piloting last night too! Squads rolling as units. Lets continue to grow. Once outfits and platoons come we will be hitting the ground rolling err hovering, running, flying.

Hey lasouis we seem to bump into TR more than NC. Our force isnt huge yet. But it will be if it keeps going as it has been. Really happy with the members we have recruited so far. I may add u to psn just to try and maybe get a nice little private battle?
  16. LaSouris

Maybe, that could be fun. If there's ever a VS tech plant in which the point has suddenly flipped, even though the shields are still up, that's probably us. I look forward to it ;)
  17. Carl1879

I look forward to that too good fights are always welcome. I have seen Miller and steadyhand in game (also remember steadyhand from dust he is a very good player you guys have) and they are tought to take down (well except when miller is in a max I just run away lol)

Some great action last night with 2 squads going at least until everyones in game chat all went down at the same time which understandably caused a bit of chaos, when it works and we have 2 squads where every member can hear one another and the 2 sl's can communicate we were dominating forces larger than ourselves I cant wait for platoons and outfits.
    • Up x 1
  18. The_OG_Miller

I am allergic to c4 :p It is my only weakness XD.

Seriously though, we should get a 12 vs 12 scrim going in the near future. Send mouse (lasouris) or me a message if you like, and we'll try to get something sorted soon. (We will play no MAXES to be fair lols )
  19. Chewie_80

Hi Guys. Australian player here. Interested in joining your outfit as an support Eng/Tank/Sunderer driver. Do you guys have much activity in the mornings? around 8am to midday.
  20. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Hi Chewie, tbh we dont get massive numbers on first thing in the morning (8am gmt - midday) most are working. but we do have a few boddies sometimes. Atm we are running a psn chat to get into squads and introduce new members. Ill add you on my psn and into that channel, theres over 40 memebers in there now so just shout out when your online and ask for a squad in that channel. It would be great to have you aboard but if we can guarentee you squads its not great. But its worth a shot!