Forgotten Honor Marauders [FHM] www.forgottenhonor.com

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by [F|H]Mathew90, Aug 20, 2014.

1. [F|H]Mathew90

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

First of all Hello to our new community, Miller [FHM] has been around since day one of Woodman so we are not new to the scene.

The Marauders are a group of gamers who value teamwork, dedication and skill. The outfit was founded as a part of the Forgotten Honor gaming community. Marauders are a European New conglomerate outfit, we play on the Miller server striving for massive combat and organized coordination.

We are a well organised outfit consisting of the most bad *** soldiers of the NC on Miller. If you want to be with the best, you go with the Marauders.

[FHM] can provide you with a very friendly gaming environment, and teamwork. We have a Discord server which we use daily in regular evening-fun games and in the organised operation nights.

Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evening, starting from 2000GMT, our outfit will have operations in the largest scale team-play emphasized battles on Auraxis.

[IMG]
    • Massive combat on an epic scale !
    • Coordinated operations every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday evening at 20:00 GMT
    • Discord Server
    [IMG]
    • Respect all players within the outfit
    • Anyone found hacking or caught hacking will be removed from the outfit immediately
    Requirements
    • Discord
    • Attend weekly operations as much as possible
    We are quite strict on attendance and activity, This is only to keep an active and enjoyable place to be at all times.

[IMG]
    Sign-up Instructions
    • Send a well written ingame application
    • Once we have contacted you in game we will invite you onto our discord server
    [IMG]
  2. Shalalala

Great to see you Woodmen on Miller's recruitment tab now too. Wish you the all the best! See you on the battlefield.
  3. FlippyWarbear

Bump bump bumpety bump bump.

We are recruiting!
  4. FlippyWarbear

Marauders be Marauding! Do you like Marauding too? Join Forgotten Honor Marauders!
  5. Korsakov

I've been with Forgotten Honor for little over a year now and joined the Marauders a few days ago, no regrets. Partook in my first op Tuesday night, even though I was late to the point where it lasted only about five-ten minutes for me, it was everything I expected.

If you're not convinced then every Tuesday and Friday you can witness a real experience live on Twitch.
    http://www.twitch.tv/fhmarauders

Or from my perspective:
    http://www.twitch.tv/fh_forgottenhonor
  6. [F|H]Mathew90

7. Ashley

Dalm's video @7:05 I just can't get over how casual that transition is.
  8. Korsakov

9. Korsakov

Still going strong!!
  10. Korsakov

We do participate in the occasional server smash! Anyone can join the Marauders.
  11. Korsakov

12. [F|H]Mathew90

^^ See even if you have potato graphics like korsakov you can join :p ^^
  13. Korsakov

It's easy because I've never known better, my eyes hurt when I see your 100 render quality high res videos haha
  14. Korsakov

We're playing tonight, should be great.
  15. Korsakov

16. Korsakov

[IMG]

Cake anyone?
  17. [F|H]Mathew90

Nommm Noommmmm nooommmm
  18. FlippyWarbear

****Incoming transmission****

To all my fellow freedom loving space muricans, hear my call!

Marauders are still here and will always be here!

No matter how rough the times might be, we refuse to fade away until the last man falls cold dead to the embrace of mother Auraxis. We are still going strong and we will continue to do so, if just to make our opponents lifes more miserable than what they already are!

With more and more ex-Woodman and Miller outfits closing their doors, our doors remain open for all those who seek for a new home and for new comrades! We are always on the lookout for like-minded fighters and accept everyone who wants to join our ranks!
    No matter if you are a veteran or a newbie, an oppression loving elmo or a spandex diglet or even a Karlsefni fanboy, we will make a Marauder out of you!

So what are you waiting for?! The Galaxy is leaving the warpgate, dont miss your chance of becoming part of something great!

****End of Transmission****
  19. FlippyWarbear

Just bumping the thread to where it deserves to be at. At the very top.
  20. [F|H]Mathew90