Forced "Buy bounty" screen, click-through disabled..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by belthazor3457, Oct 2, 2015.

1. belthazor3457

So with the implementation of the buy bounty option (which appears during the death recap / after action report) my ability to click through the death recap and skip the "buy bounty" popup to the left has apparently been disabled unless I use the manual go-to-deployment menu M key (or quickspawn which will send me god-knows-where and isn't visible from that screen and routinely buggers me off to some far-away place).

Please tell me this is a bug. It's bad enough bounties arn't purchasable in-bulk to apply to people as desired via the utilities category in the depot or advertised in game in the store page advert reel; and operate at 25 DBC/single bounty (overpriced. Revive 2 people, revive and heal one guy, or kill one un-valued infantryman and you've already beat that) - 25DBC for a bundle of 5 would be more reasonable and a dollar for a bundle of 25 to toss em at anyone i didn't like or high-value-targets like sundies (which people are already doing) would be a more realistic use of this.

Would also be nice if they were cert purchasable, since this can serve a function akin to smoke nades and platoon waypoints, etc. And it'd be nice to be able to apply them to sunderer/max without having to be killed by it - is there a way this is do-able? Havn't found it yet

I can deal with altering my after-action-report routine from left click to M key, but it's still annoying.
  2. SwornJupiter

More incentive to not die.
  3. Shiaari

I don't see this "forced" screen. When I die I go straight to the respawn queue, and the bounty button is a teeny tiny thing down at the lower left hand corner of the screen.