For the quadrillionth time, nerf I-CAN-DANCE-ALL-DAY-kits

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberNoob1337101, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Ballto21

Guys come on he just doesnt feel like dancing.

Even though theres nothing better to do, he doesnt feel like dancing. Yoo hoo hoo

2. Iridar51

Good post, and I quoted you for my gunplay guide, if you don't mind. I'd also add, that if you're close to the enemy, you can just run up and quick knife him, which will OHK, unless there are overshields involved .... :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. The Rogue Wolf

This thread sounds like two kids playing "Soldier" and arguing with each other.

"You're dead, I shot you!"
    "Nuh-uh, I healed!"
  4. Obscura

This is me lol. though I only carry 2 on my heavy, if i get around cover quick it's enough to turn an instant death from 3-4 enemies firing at you into 3-4 dead enemies. But it's not like you're able to take fire directly and med pack through all the damage, unless like I said you slip away at the right time.
  5. Scorpion97

Now hold on a minute!if you don't know how to use the left click button while your enemy is using "med-spam" as you just mentioned so I'm sorry it's YOU the one who have need improvement because the reason is simple:he is not shooting you anymore!!

Look!i don't wanna waste time babbling on a thread because someone isn't satisfied with people using medkits overime,this IS "planetside2"
    Expect people to do ANYthing to survive,deal with it!

And next time,watch your attitude when you are replying because that last line gave me some basic info about it
  6. Mythologicus

I'm going to hear FPS Doug in my head every time I pop a kit now.
  7. OldMaster80

Agreed this is 100% worth a fix.
    Medikits should heal instantly but not to full health.
    Regen Kits should give full health but over time.

And yes a delay would ba appreciated.
  8. Vivicector

Oh, those guys will say anything to protect their k/d-increasing abuse. Its just the same as HA shield nerf discussion.

P.S. Should really try medkits with HA resist shield. How many players will have to shoot me to kill?